How to Download Apps to Phone from PC

• Replies:4
Barbara Windsor
  • Forum posts: 68

Aug 16, 2018, 5:44:41 AM via Website

Yesterday My friends send me some apk files of VPN programs from computer, and then I tried this function of the phone manager I use, i never found this function useful before, but not after using it to download those apk files directly to my phone from PC. Now I'll show you how.
So this software I use is apowermanager, if you have already had a tool which has the similar function, you can use that instead.
1. Download and install it both on mobile device and PC.
2. Launch the program and connect your phone to the program on PC through USB or Wi-Fi.
3. Click on "Manage".
4. Choose "Apps" and click "Install" on the top menu choices.
5. Then choose the apk file you want to install on your phone and click "Open".
6. After clicking the "Open" button, your phone will automatically start to install the app, done!

I find this quite convenient when you receive the apk file through PC and you don't want to bother transferring them to phone and then install, in this way, you can install them directly to the phone.

Hope it helps!<3

DIDIBear
  • Forum posts: 14

Aug 16, 2018, 9:54:41 AM via Website

I already downloaded a program called Syncios Manager, it works perfectly as your program. Anyway, I will try this when I have time.

Larry Pelky
  • Forum posts: 13

Aug 16, 2018, 12:23:05 PM via Website

Didn't tried the apowermanager, but currently i am using the Airmore app to manage my android phone from my pc. it is a simple and easy to use interface.

Barbara Windsor
  • Forum posts: 68

Aug 17, 2018, 4:46:38 AM via Website

I'm using both actually, I use them for different purpose though, airmore is more conveninet and don't need usb or wifi even, but apowermanager can manage sd card and app data independently, both are great~Apowermanager is indeed the desktop program of airmore.

Sorin
  • Forum posts: 104

Aug 19, 2018, 1:20:20 PM via Website

I prefer Google Drive's storage solution, so I can easily access files from either my PC or smartphone. And for this I do not need to install any other application. As well as other cloud storage platforms.

James Watson