Whatsapp Converts all my uploaded docx or xlsx file into zip upon uploading

• Replies:4
johnt
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 26, 2018, 3:47:32 PM via Website

As the title says,

Whatsapp Converts all my uploaded docx or xlsx file into zip upon uploading

when it download it still down docx file if i do it via pc but if i do it via phone it download as zip which make it difficult to open by others. Even unzipped on phone the content cant be open.

Please help.

AC&MM
  • Forum posts: 1,155

Jun 26, 2018, 4:26:52 PM via Website

Try to wipe cache and data of this app.

AC&MM
Galaxy J7 Pro
Moto X Force
Galaxy Tab S3

Helpful?
swami98
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 26, 2018, 8:13:34 PM via Website

Now, users can get Jiophone WhatsApp experience in the 4G feature phone. Besides Whatsapp in Jiophone, the device runs only limited apps which are compatible with the KaiOS platform.

Helpful?
K Y

Oct 10, 2018, 8:44:10 PM via Website

hi, i got the same problem. but is not only my phone, it's all the phones that i send the file from my pc's whatsapp or messenger. it's only for the android, but i don't know what to do and i'm searching for all the internet for a help.

Helpful?
bulla

Oct 25, 2018, 1:16:52 AM via Website

hi, ky. i have the same problem. By the way, im using a word from microsoft 365 and my windows is windows 10 . Did you find the solution yet? if yes do you mind of sharing the solution?. All the account that logged in from my laptop automatically converted into zip format, and my phone cant open it by simply said "invalid resource path specified" . This occur to all words, powerpoint and excell. Thankyou.

Helpful?