Are mobile apps faster than websites?

• Replies:4
Adhishta i.
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 3, 2018, 7:19:12 AM via Website

Why Mobile Application performs Better Than Websites.

niketathakare
  • Forum posts: 14

Dec 24, 2018, 6:02:31 AM via Website

Amidst the surge, mobile app market is growing exponentially. In the wake of it, businesses are faced with a dilemma whether to use mobile apps or websites as platforms for launching and running their operations.
User Preferences
Last year, the total number of app downloads was record-breaking 197 billion. Moreover, modern users run whopping 9 apps daily on average and spend 90% of their total mobile time in them.

These numbers speak volumes about the immense business potential of apps as a channel for customer acquisition and driving revenue. People simply prefer downloading and utilizing apps.
Personalization Potential
One of the strongest reasons to go for apps is the fact that web cannot match their personalization capability. Apps can use mobile device’s native features to provide more tailored, faster, and highly intuitive user experience (UX).

This is made possible by drawing data on users’ interests, habits, location, usage patterns, etc. Along similar lines, apps are capable of tracking and analyzing user behavior, which is the key to supplying users with custom updates and recommendations.

diya sharma
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 24, 2018, 6:40:01 AM via Website

9 Reasons Why Mobile Apps Are Better Than Websites In 2018-19 :

1.User Preferences
*2. Personalization Potential*
3.Effective Monetization
*4.A Powerful E commerce Tool*
5.Easier Communication
*6.Extra Features :*
7.Offline Functionality
*8.Branding Benefits*
9.The Next Level

I hope you got the answer...

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Dec 24, 2018, 11:21:30 AM via Website

Reasons why I prefer a website over a app.
1. Installing apps take up storage. Websites don't!
2. Apps are used to collect your personal data and shares it with other companies. For all most all websites, you can switch to secret mode, and stop the collection of your personal data and intern stop a lot of ads from popping up your screen.
3. Apps have to be updated in your device. Websites are updated on the internet. This also saves storage space.
And updates may contain viruses and malware, and in rare cases updates can conflict with the software in your device.
4. I find that adding a website to your quick access page (favorites) is just as convenient and fast as using a app.
5. Apps require you to create yet another online account with passwords that you have to remember,
And all these online accounts can be hacked into
To steal your financial identity.
Mobile apps may be a little faster, but not that much. And when you consider that you are sacrificing your privacy and allowing the devlopers to share your personal data with any one they want to!

I say no thank you to apps. And yes to the internet!

— modified on Dec 24, 2018, 1:34:24 PM

suba1202
  • Forum posts: 11

Mar 11, 2019, 6:11:36 AM via Website

Yes they are faster because contents are stored locally rather than webserver .