- Forum posts: 2
Oct 7, 2017, 12:36:57 PM via Website
Oct 7, 2017 12:36:57 PM via Website
Hundreds of people neglect internal features. They run after apps. But I found tons of mesmerizing android tips in research. Check the following .
How to open accidentally dismissed notifications or check notification history :
- Long press your home screen.
- Select widgets.
- Search and select “settings shortcut” .
- A list of all options will show under settings shortcut, scroll down and select “Notification log” .
- Check and open “Notification log” shown on your home screen.
How to launch Camera with Power button :
Camera app is touch to launch in various situations. Cool, if you are using Android marshmallow and later
versions it is very easy to launch camera app by double pressing power button.
- Head over to “Settings” .
- Scroll down and select “Moves” .
- Just enable the option “Jump to Camera” .
- Well ! test this by double pressing the power button.
Like tons of android tips are here.
Go to Google
- Type "Leonol" in search box .
- Open first link .
- You will find the exact link .
And If you have new tip post here. Our visitors will come to know .