Google Chromecast — Can you stream Apple Music to Chromecast?

• Replies:24
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 5

Jan 6, 2020, 7:39:11 AM via Website

Finally, Google Chromecast was chosen to be the lucky one because now Apple Music decides to support Chromecast since Sep 25th. With this support, you can stream your favorite Apple Music songs from your Android phone through Wi-Fi to your speaker. So, catch up on this great news and let's cast Apple Music to Chromecast.
Here's the guide: www.tuneskit.com/apple-music-tips/cast-apple-music-to-chromecast.html
However, this is not the end of the story. The good news only benefits Android users because the support is only been added to Apple Music for Android. If you are using iPhone or iPad, you will need some extra help to achieve the same result.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 9

Apr 7, 2020, 4:50:46 AM via Website

I use a DRmare audio converter to get Apple Music songs on Chromecast. The tool is good to save Apple Music songs so that I can play them with no network connection. Also, the quality is great and I move them to my phone and listen to them in my car.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 12

Apr 7, 2020, 11:48:39 AM via Website

Hello, I think you can use Mobdro Chromecast or Mobdro Plus. version that makes your device streamable.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 30, 2020, 1:12:47 PM via Website

Unfortunately, we don't have the right to use any Apple Music files to other platforms, because they're protected by DRM. But recently I've found the TunesKit Audio Converter to decrypt them and now I'm able to play them elsewhere. Hope this is helpful for you.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 9, 2020, 10:21:46 AM via Website

Seriously, you have no right to be able to do that, Apple has always been strict to its copyright protection. You're not gonna play that anywhere outside ios devices. There's only one way which is to remove the protection from its track files with Tunelf Audio Converter and then you can cast them to Chromecast.

Helpful?
Recommended articles