How to transfer whtasapp chats iPhone to Android?

• Replies:6
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 8, 2017, 2:09:11 PM via Website

Hey guys!

I have just bought a ZTE Blade V7 which will replace my iPhone 4.

Now I found out that there's no way to transfer my WhatsApp chats from the iPhone to the Android device, because the backups in the iPhone are made in iCloud and in Android in Google Drive.

Any idea?

Thank you very much!

xiamia
  • Forum posts: 98

Jan 12, 2017, 4:31:42 AM via Website

I don't know whether it can nor not, maybe you can try mobile transfer tool to transfer whatsapp chats from iPhone to Android. Just search the details online by yourself.

Connie Bryant
  • Forum posts: 15

Jan 12, 2017, 7:46:39 AM via Website

I only know the Backuptrans Android iPhone WhatsApp Transfer + which claims to be able to transfer WhatsApp messages between iPhone and Android phone.

martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

Apr 13, 2017, 2:20:04 PM via Website

To Transfer whatsapp chats from Iphone to android first you need to backup the chat history on your old mobile.
Open WhatsApp then go to "settings" tap on the option "chats backup" from the list.
Here we can see the latest backup or manually backup the WhatsApp messages by clicking the "Backup now" option. Uninstall the WhatsApp on Iphone.
After that install whatsapp on Android mobile and register with same mobile number (which you have used in the Iphone mobile).
After registering a pop up window will show a message Messages Backup found" here click the option "Restore" and whatsapp messages on Iphone will be transferred to Android..

Alisawangly
  • Forum posts: 83

Apr 2, 2019, 9:25:53 AM via Website

If we need transfer whatsapp chats from iPhone to Android, we need one effective way about how to transfer data from iPhone to Android, actually, not only whatsapp chat, but also whatsapp photos/videos can be transferred from iPhone to Android. In addition, if iPhone and Android are in hand, you can transfer whatsapp data from iPhone to Android directly by connecting two phones to computer at the same time, or you can backup whatsapp data in iPhone firstly, then restore whatsapp data from backup to Android. Two choice for you.

Steven
  • Forum posts: 118

Dec 11, 2019, 4:38:39 AM via Website

Step 1. Run WhatsApp on iPhone and click "Settings > Chats > Chat Backup". Click "Back Up Now" button to create a backup file of your iPhone WhatsApp messages.

Step 2. Uninstall WhatsApp application on iPhone and install it on Android device, then sign in with your own WhatsApp account.

Step 3. Then, you'll be required to verify WhatsApp account on the new device, and a pop-up window will appear and inform you "Message Backup Found". Choose "Restore" button, then all chat history will be synced to the new Android device soon.

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Dec 12, 2019, 4:56:59 AM via Website

Old thread but just backup whats app. Once you transfer your Sim, reinstall whats up and restore backups on your new phone