Calculator - ADFREE, Simple, Fast and uses Low memory

• Replies:6
Tzegian
  • Forum posts: 4

Sep 12, 2016, 11:53:44 PM via Website

Hello, I recently launched a new Calculator on the play store.

It is simple and works like typical physical ones and it is AD-FREE. Also, it uses just a little memory (RAM) usage as it uses (<20 mb mainly) unlike other "popular" calculators that use 80+. It is stable and I have not encounter any crashes yet.

Also, it implements a history panel with any calculations you have made (calculations are stored after you press "=") and next to them there is the date you made them in order to be easier to remember what is for.

It has many customization options, from different thousands and decimal seperators and different languanges ( English, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Serbia, Croatian, Greek are supported for now ) to different themes to use. More themes and languanges will be added in the future.

It uses permissions only for analytics & stats and vibration for click effect.

Any feedback, review, downloads & rates (:D) are much appreciated..!!

Link to playstore for screenshots and more information:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tzegian.Calculator

Tzegian

Sep 21, 2016, 1:37:47 AM via Website

UPDATE 1.5 :
* ADDED Memory Buttons ( MR ,M+ ,M- ,MC ). To use them simply scroll from up to down at the top operators. Or just hold % (or any other operator next to it) and drag down.
* ADDED German language
* ADDED "Current Version" indicator at "About...".
* FIXED a small bug when using power to 2 operator.

If you notice a problem or you have a suggestion, please contact me via e-mail or submit a report at the displaying window when the problem happens.

Анатолий Навроцкий
  • Forum posts: 80

Sep 22, 2016, 2:15:51 AM via Website

good job

Tzegian

L C
  • Forum posts: 12

Sep 22, 2016, 8:27:07 AM via Website

Simple to use. A useful option is to enable doing multiplication and division first, then addition and subtraction.
Keep it up.

Tzegian

Tzegian

Sep 26, 2016, 8:13:27 PM via Website

@LC This was my first option and is on my future plans. Thank you very much!

Zipa
  • Forum posts: 17

Sep 26, 2016, 10:45:52 PM via Website

Great app. Keep up the good work :)

Tzegian

Tzegian

Oct 11, 2016, 12:40:00 AM via Website

UPDATE 1.5.1:
* Added option for users to take surveys (sometimes users may get rewarded for completing a survey) in order to get some revenue to me as I do not have ads and I do not want to implement them so I am looking for other options to get some revenue. A small red indicator - which CAN BE CLOSED - shows up at top left and if you want you can take a survey to help me keep working on this app. Thanks anyone who helps me!