Best Android file managers

• Replies:15
Topapps4u
  • Forum posts: 124

Jul 30, 2016, 1:21:36 PM via Website

Android record supervisors have a tendency to be very comparable, yet it’s the subtle additional features that have the effect between a difference between incredible one and good one. Ensure you’re utilizing one of the best Android file managers around by picking one of them listed below:

1. Astro File Manager

Astro File Manager is best for best for cloud functionality. this file manager supports all kind of major cloud services .An advantageous UI gives brisk access to basic capacities identified with managing, duplicating, and searching down documents and information. Among its more propelled components, Astro File Manager permits you to run an assignment executioner, application chief andarchive functions. One of the principle reactions we have, nonetheless, is that Astro can be somewhat languid on occasion.

2. OI File Manager
When you’re clearing out your Android gadget, it’s vital to monitor what you’re expelling. The methodology of OI File Manager is straightforward: a spotless outline gives you a smooth ordeal that is instinctive and basic. You’ll see all the great staples of a record supervisor application here. Support for ZIP documents and APK installers, sending records by means of email, and connecting to Google Drive are all incorporated into OI File Manager.

3. X-Plore File Manager
X-Plore File Manager offers a decent general bundle with amazing execution. A two-segment view permits snappy operation with an outline that gives a for the most part charming client experience. Different cloud administrations and online albums are coordinated, permitting you to view pictures, recordings, and databases while working. The application’s engineers offer full access to the application however request a gift in the event that you appreciate utilizing the application. X-Plore File Manager is best for digging deep.

4. Solid Explorer
The twofold board show on offer in Solid Explorer permits you to explore to two separate folders and move and customize a record from one board to the next. It’s shockingly basic and works so well: a champion component in an extremely fresh and natural UI. This new solid explorer is best for dropping and dargging and cloud storage.Different components of note are joining with distributed storage arrangements, for example, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive, and backing for Chromecast.

5. MiXplorer
Albeit inaccessible through the Play Store, MiXplorer is a heavenly application that, as its name proposes, tries to mix the best components of other document chiefs into an adventurer sundae. It does it with aplomb. Bearing a sensible Material Design, the gazes are upward there with the best, and it’s totally free. This File manager best for a free blend of explorers.

You can reskin it to your enjoying, there’s implicit backing for 19 recordstorage services, and you can cut and duplicate various things.

6. File Commander
File Commander is a genuinely regular Android file manager but at the same time it’s one of the best. The essential interface incorporates the fundamental organizers for recordings, pictures, archives, music and downloads. Click one of these, recordings for instance, and you will see the areas of the majority of the recordings on your gadget. It’s spotless, clear and straightforward. File Commander is best for convenience.

7. File Manager HD
Document Manager HD was produced by Cheetah Mobile, the people in charge of the mainstream ‘optimizer’ application CleanMaster. An incredible aspect regarding File Manager HD is that it demonstrates your late documents on the landing page of the record program as a matter of course.

In case you’re looking for a document you as of late got to, you simply need to do a reversal through the course of events to discover it. This is a strategically located and all around planned feature this is best for finding recent file.

YahyaConnie BryantFyn Team

File Expert - File Manager
  • Forum posts: 7

Oct 13, 2016, 11:06:41 AM via Website

Have you ever tried File Expert?

Topapps4u

Fyn Team
  • Forum posts: 16

Oct 13, 2016, 1:35:34 PM via Website

thanks for this post

Topapps4u

Connie Bryant
  • Forum posts: 15

Oct 14, 2016, 4:29:16 AM via Website

Really appreciate for the informative post!

Topapps4u

SamiJulie
  • Forum posts: 21

Nov 8, 2016, 10:16:36 AM via Website

I think you are looking for Android File Transfer or Android File Manager. Both apps worth a try. They can help you solve problems between Mac computer and Android phone. With Android Transfer for Mac, you can transfer all kinds of data to Mac without limitation while you are enabled to directly enjoy pictures and movies stored in Android smartphone on Mac without any hurdle with Android File Manager.

— modified on Dec 22, 2016, 8:15:03 AM

Topapps4u

Topapps4u
  • Forum posts: 124

Nov 8, 2016, 10:44:01 AM via Website

Thanks my dear

Christie Rodriguez
  • Forum posts: 70

Nov 15, 2016, 1:23:02 PM via Website

I am using ASTRO and X-plore file managers . These are working very efficient.

nowk
  • Forum posts: 12

Dec 8, 2016, 7:51:48 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing this, I know a special designed android file transfer and backup app, just few simple steps to transfer everything from your phone to computer, and you need to enable usb debugging on your phone.

— modified on Feb 14, 2017, 7:06:22 AM

Bobby Inc
  • Forum posts: 30

Dec 13, 2016, 10:14:06 AM via Website

Have you tried Apowersoft Phone Manager already?

Dennis McCunney
  • Forum posts: 9

Dec 16, 2016, 1:13:25 AM via Website

Since I have a preference for open source where possible, I'll toss another suggestion in the ring. I'm using a product called Amaze, available from Google Play Store up on Github.

It's a Material design app with all of the expected features, and works well if your device is rooted. The one thing it lacks is a dual pane interface, but I use the aforementioned Solid Explorer for that.

Amaze is free and open source, and won't cost anything to try. I like it enough that I became a beta tester.

>Dennis

Yahya
  • Forum posts: 11

Dec 16, 2016, 1:32:45 AM via Website

ES File Explorer is also a good file manager

Dennis McCunney
  • Forum posts: 9

Dec 16, 2016, 3:37:13 AM via Website

Well, it used to be, and the payware version probably still is. But they got bought by another outfit, and the freeware version is increasingly ad laden and does things like phone home to China. It got removed here with Solid Explorer as the replacement.

>Dennis

Sundarsun 2527
  • Forum posts: 39

Dec 16, 2016, 7:31:04 AM via Website

Well a fine list of collection about the file managers, but in this list i have used file manager xd & Miexplorer both are good.

xiamia
  • Forum posts: 98

Feb 8, 2017, 4:23:34 AM via Website

Nich sharing. I will try these Andorid file manager tools later.

Walter Higgins
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 8, 2017, 4:44:30 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing that informative post. I have used solid explorer and I have always found it useful.

sdyu
  • Forum posts: 7

Feb 14, 2017, 7:09:11 AM via Website

Thanks for your post.