I need help

• Replies:5
Saravana Kumar
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 3, 2016, 7:50:33 PM via Website

Hello,Gud evening I using samsung galaxy j7. My device is infected with some bugs.I need to remove it from my mobile.How can i remove it?.I had McAfree and it shows nothing.

Deactivated Account

pentel
  • Forum posts: 251

Jul 4, 2016, 2:46:08 AM via Website

Saravana Kumar

Hello,Gud evening I using samsung galaxy j7. My device is infected with some bugs.I need to remove it from my mobile.How can i remove it?.I had McAfree and it shows nothing.

If McAfree showed nothing, how do you know your device is infected?

Anyway, try Norton Mobile Security, it is free for a month.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.symantec.mobilesecurity

Saravana Kumar

Jul 4, 2016, 2:50:29 AM via Website

Thank you for your suggestion .

russlee brown
  • Forum posts: 38

Jul 4, 2016, 5:33:11 PM via Website

I have been using Lookout for many years, and have found it to be very faithful, as the question was asked, if McAfee isn't alerting you, how do you know your infected. Under normal conditions a full factory reset is probably in order to ensure you delete/remove any malware, Spyware or viruses. Do a complete backup and if you have pictures or anything of much importance you should backup to your computer. If you are experiencing issues with your Google accounts don't factory reset using hardware key combination reset your phone from your settings menu, this will let you know if there is a problem and you can rectify it before resetting, if there is a problem with your Google account and you use the hardware key combo, after the reset it will ask for your Google sign in credentials and if there is a problem you won't be able to sign back in to reset the phone. I hope this helps have a nice day and good luck

Josh Harness
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 4, 2016, 5:39:54 PM via Website

Now people think im insane because I support him more now for the libertarian nomination after now seeing this for the first time

Saravana Kumar

Jul 4, 2016, 6:27:12 PM via Website

First of all thank you guys.I am going to factory reset my phone to eradicate such issues.