How to recover lost contacts on Android

• Replies:17
Topapps4u
  • Forum posts: 124

Jun 20, 2016, 11:51:02 AM via Website

Your contacts are the absolute most valuable things you have on your Android gadget. So on the off chance that you’ve lost one or more don’t stress: we have some brisk solutions for recover this vital information.
Ensure all your contacts are being shown.

It’s conceivable that your contacts are still in your Android gadget yet they’re not showing in your contact list. You can discover them immediately with just a few steps.

1. Open your Contacts list.
  2. Tap on the menu .
  3. Hit Settings and then tap Contacts.
  4. Open Contacts to display.
  5. You should see a list of the contacts your phone is set to display. Hit All contacts and all the contacts from your apps should now be displayed in your Contacts list.

Barbara WindsorSorinDeactivated Account

Werf Abb
  • Forum posts: 22

Jul 6, 2016, 8:54:42 AM via Website

I lost my contacts before, and find back with 3rd party recovery tool.

nowk
  • Forum posts: 12

Aug 16, 2016, 5:13:36 AM via Website

Thanks for your post

nowk
  • Forum posts: 12

Aug 16, 2016, 5:19:27 AM via Website

Thanks for your post

Mukesh Jat
  • Forum posts: 56

Aug 26, 2016, 1:06:07 PM via Website

Once True caller deleted my phone contacts, no recovery tool worked, ;( my sync was off for 3months, lost all new contacts

nacute11 jime
  • Forum posts: 9

Dec 23, 2017, 3:01:08 PM via Website

To recover lost data from android phone, you can use a thirt-party tool to scan your phone and get data back.

deveauwelle32
  • Forum posts: 26

Feb 23, 2018, 6:50:43 AM via Website

Actually, there is a solution for restoring deleted contacts on Android phone, you need to find an Android data recovery tool for getting back deleted contacts on the phone, it is possible.

— modified on Feb 27, 2018, 3:25:13 AM

smalling123
  • Forum posts: 30

Feb 24, 2018, 10:08:28 AM via Website

Thanks for the helpful tutorial, I think it is simple to restore deleted contacts from Android phone.
Use an Android data recovery software, and help you preview the deleted contacts. After showing you the contacts, you can begin to restore on your phone.

— modified on Feb 26, 2018, 2:52:30 AM

sophia779
  • Forum posts: 18

Sep 23, 2018, 1:06:00 PM via Website

Hi,
Well contacts are yet another important part of Android phone and everyone needs contact to get in touch with others. When the contacts are deleted from Android phone then how to recover them is a great challenge. However, if you have backup then its good as nowadays there are several ways where users can store their important data from Android phones without any problem. And when they face such types of data loss situations then backup becomes an easy to restore every data including contacts.
But if no backup is available then try using a recovery tool to get back lost contacts from Android phone.

Malang Baba
  • Forum posts: 6

Sep 23, 2018, 1:26:33 PM via Website

use the 3rd party recovery tool..

martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

Sep 25, 2018, 12:08:56 PM via Website

Use any third party recovery tool... thanks for sharing the post...

ElioHammer
  • Forum posts: 8

Nov 16, 2018, 9:07:23 AM via Website

Once you unconsciously deleted your contacts on the Android phone, what should you do? No worry, if you recover the deleted contacts as soon as possible before they get overwritten. then the recovery rate can reach 100%.

Brian Carr
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 26, 2018, 10:03:17 AM via App

I find it best to export my contacts to my Google drive. using the export feature that puts them all in a vcf file .. job done .... easy to import back 👍

Olivia331
  • Forum posts: 90

Dec 29, 2018, 7:42:21 AM via Website

Well,
I'd like to share a 3rd party data recover tool called Mobikin,which helps recover lost contacts quickly.
I recommend you to try it,if you meet the same situation with me.

natachaling
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 8, 2019, 1:42:44 PM via Website

Yes, we can recover deleted contacts by your method, but I think if you deleted your contacts for long time, if you don't have backup, you need one tool, it will deep scan your device, all deleted data will scanned out, then you can recover deleted contacts from Android.

Olivia331
  • Forum posts: 90

Feb 11, 2019, 3:19:09 AM via Website

When you delete or remove contacts on Android phone, they would be first moved to the trash bin and the device will mark these files as inactive. Actually, they still exist on your phone but are invisible and replaceable. Thus, you may depend on data recover program to get them back.

Mobikin Doctor for Android ,it has powerful scanning method to scan and retrieve deleted data on Android phone. It deserves a try

Steven
  • Forum posts: 118

Jun 24, 2019, 4:18:09 AM via Website

1.First,go to your "Contacts" App,tap ‘’Settings”>"Display All Contacts", check whether you got the lost contacts back or not.

2.If you have backed up them to Gmail,you can recover from Gmail.

3.If this fails,google to find a Android contacts recover APP.

sophiaaddison017
  • Forum posts: 8

Nov 5, 2019, 8:33:13 AM via Website

Re-login with your email login credentials, all the synchronized data will recover.