Connection, autorization in other country.

• Replies:2
Krzysztof Klimowicz
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 17, 2016, 3:24:27 PM via Website

Hello - I have a little problem with first time connection with WhatsAPP. I have Poland number +48 but now I'm in Iceland where prefix is +354. What prefix should I use to connect and autorizate my number in that app? When i put +48 there's whole time text "Connecting" or someting like that, with +354 too. How can I autorizate my number outside my number country?

pentel
  • Forum posts: 251

Jun 17, 2016, 7:06:59 PM via Website

Krzysztof Klimowicz

Hello - I have a little problem with first time connection with WhatsAPP. I have Poland number +48 but now I'm in Iceland where prefix is +354. What prefix should I use to connect and autorizate my number in that app? When i put +48 there's whole time text "Connecting" or someting like that, with +354 too. How can I autorizate my number outside my number country?

The number you use to authorize is not dependent on what country you are in but your phone number. So if your phone is on a Polish carrier in Poland, the country code for Poland is +48, that is the number to use. The possible reasons why WhatsApp could not connect/authorize your number are your phone number may not be active, your phone has no service in Iceland, etc.

Krzysztof Klimowicz
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 18, 2016, 2:32:55 AM via Website

Okey but there's any way to activate my number in Iceland? Maybe someone from Poland will be able to give me solution.