BLOCK, not just reject Calls.

• Replies:4
Andrew Strilaeff
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 3, 2016, 6:34:37 PM via Website

Hi, I want to actually BLOCK certain phone numbers, (or even countries, but that's off-topic)
and not just reject numbers. Because they still fill up you phone logs and they still are able
to leave a voice message. I don't even want any notice whatsoever of their concurrence.

I suspect it's impossible, because all searches I've tried morph into merely auto-rejecting -
not good enough. I want full blockage.

Ideas anyone?

Thanks, I appreciate this forum.

-Drew

Block Calls Now

pentel
  • Forum posts: 251

Jun 3, 2016, 7:12:07 PM via Website

Andrew Strilaeff

Hi, I want to actually BLOCK certain phone numbers, (or even countries, but that's off-topic)
and not just reject numbers. Because they still fill up you phone logs and they still are able
to leave a voice message. I don't even want any notice whatsoever of their concurrence.

I suspect it's impossible, because all searches I've tried morph into merely auto-rejecting -
not good enough. I want full blockage.

Ideas anyone?

Thanks, I appreciate this forum.

-Drew

Norton Security lets you block calls and sms messages from certain phone numbers.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.symantec.mobilesecurity

Block Calls Now

Block Calls Now
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 5, 2016, 3:22:25 AM via Website

Hello Drew, typically built in features only reject calls. To fully block calls, I would recommend a phone app for call blocking. Personally, I use the built in features and the Do Not Call Registry. Have you added yourself to the Do Not Call Registry?

Otherwise, it depends on what phone you have, because if you have an apple phone their are options on what apps you can download to fully block calls. I've seen Advance Call Blocker on both Iphones and on Android phones. Do you happen to have one of the two types of phones I listed above?

Wandle
  • Forum posts: 21

Oct 5, 2016, 8:32:51 PM via Website

don't think that it is an advertisement, but in your case I recommend Wandle(devil)