Download and Transfer YouTube Videos to Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge

• Replies:1
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 35

Apr 27, 2016, 5:42:53 AM via Website

Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, as one of the most expected gadgets of 2016, was officially unveiled on 21 February 2016 and is scheduled to be released on 11 March 2016 in Europe and North America.

How to Download and Transfer Youtube Videos to Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge

This article will provide you an easy way to free download and transfer YouTube videos to Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge for offline playback.

As a great and clean YouTube Video Downloader, Any Video Converter Ultimate enables you to download and transfer Youtube videos to Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge with original quality kept. Simply free download this Youtube Video Downloader for Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, and play YouTube videos on your Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge offline.

How to Download YouTube Videos to Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge?
*Step 1.* Add video urls and start downloading Youtube videos for Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge.
Go to YouTube or your favorite video site and search for the video your would like to save. Copy the YouTube video download link from YouTube webpage. Click on the Add URLs button, then a dialog will pop up, just click click plus icon icon, and paste the download link to it. You can continue to paste more YouTube video links as the previous steps. Then Press Start Download! button to begin downloading.

Note: To avoid downloading YouTube videos which have non-English file name not being recognized by the converter, please clickoptions button button in the upper right corner of the main window and press Online Video Tab and then uncheck "Use HTML Title as output file name" option before downloading. Under Select Format, you can choose Manually Select, Best Quality, Smallest File Size for your downloaded YouTube videos.

Step 2. Find the downloaded videos.
Show the file management panel and click the profile in the left panel, then Right-click the Downloaded file, click Open Destination File Location from the pop-out menu.

Read more: HEVC/H.265 Converter

Chatmoresley
  • Forum posts: 15

Dec 18, 2020, 11:45:24 AM via Website

Thanks for your kind sharing. I usually use Joyoshare Screen Recorder to download videos from YouTube and Disney Plus and then transfer them to my phone. I can save videos in extremely high visual quality and without time limitations. I would try your method and it would be convenient if I can download videos on my phone directly.