【Help】Do something to get back your lost data

• Replies:7
TONG WU
  • Forum posts: 67

Apr 25, 2016, 8:11:06 AM via Website

Since I am a careless people who only have memory for 7 seconds just like a fish. And I enjoy cleaning phone memory,delete data which I think is useless. Guess what? The files I deleted alwaysturns to be very important data! How stupid I am!
So I need data recovery software to help merestore deleted files. I do have searched on Google and tried many. Not everydata recovery software can find my lost files, and most of them are chargewhich caused a lot of money.

GT Recovery for Android is one of myfavorite data recovery app . Not only because it is free but also it's easy touse. You have to root your phone since all data recovery software requested .There are many root apps you can find on Google such as Kingo root , etc .Since GT Recovery has released an Windows version with root feature , also itcan recover deleted messages without root .I didn't try it as I already root myphone!

The preview feature of GT Recovery worth totry! Most of the time, file name will be lost after deleted and you can'tfigure out which file is you want to restore. So GT Recovery put a “Play”button upon the result page , click it can preview files before recovery!

Some common situations that lost files youcan recover from:
1. Accidentally deleted it on your androidphone
2. Lost files after Android 5.0 updated orother Android upgrade.
3. Save files from water damaged, crashed,broken or smashed Android phone
4. Android delete files randomly by itself
5. Factory restore Android phone.
And more...

If you have recommended Data recoverysoftware you can share with me. I’d like to try! No charge software please!

TONG WU

May 6, 2016, 8:54:43 AM via Website

Yes, lost data can make me crazy

Johnny123
  • Forum posts: 59

May 6, 2016, 3:21:40 PM via Website

Yes lost data would literally put anyone in an annoying state. The tool is really helpful.

TONG WU

Prasad Solutions
  • Forum posts: 4

May 12, 2016, 7:24:37 AM via Website

There are many tool who can help to you recover your data. Don't shout friends I am sharing with list of tool.

look this one- android recovery tool

TONG WU

May 12, 2016, 7:35:06 AM via Website

Thank you

TRACYHAWK
  • Forum posts: 21

May 12, 2016, 8:03:19 AM via Website

It is a common problem that we would lose data accidentally. To get back lost data, you can search some tools on Google to recover your lost android data.

TONG WU

zxcv qwer
  • Forum posts: 19

May 20, 2016, 7:47:01 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing

TONG WU

zxcv qwer
  • Forum posts: 19

May 20, 2016, 7:47:44 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing

TONG WU