Best Way to find Developer to Build app?

• Replies:11
Joe Woodson
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 25, 2016, 7:47:08 PM via Website

Hi Guys and Gals!

I'm new to this and I have been searching to the best of my ability. Bur I don't know the proper wording to find what I'm looking for. So I thought Id try a couple of Forums.

What I'm Looking for is an app to be made for my nightclub that not only does the usual tracking and qr and such. But I want to be able to send out a signal( After everyone in the club logs into the app) that will activate the Led flash on their phones to strobe.

Is this possible ? and who would be the best developer to talk to?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Serbov V.
  • Forum posts: 3

Feb 25, 2016, 8:53:10 PM via Website

Yes, it's totally possible.
You should look developer on freelance sites (upwork etc)

Gourav Sharma
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 26, 2016, 3:07:51 PM via Website

Hello Joe,

I don't think for your application development Freelance websites are right place, as while hiring through it you have no transparency about your work and about the developer who is actually working on your assignment.

I would suggest you to hire an offshore development Company for your project as they will provide you assure excellent quality and a 24X7 support service as my company does.

All these benefits and in a very affordable price.

So just be wise to choose one.

If you needs any suggestion contact me at my Skype: gourav.sharma873

Thanks.

aaron gray
  • Forum posts: 13

Feb 27, 2016, 8:45:16 AM via Website

I think To finding the best Developer For mobile App is Fiver Becasue here you knoe what actuly he can do and in how much time he can do his task..I think Upwork also good but i will say to use it also as second choice

Diven
  • Forum posts: 4

Mar 1, 2016, 3:39:30 AM via Website

I'm new to this and I have been searching to the best of my ability. Bur I don't know the proper wording to find what I'm looking for. So I thought Id try a couple of Forums.

Diven

Mar 1, 2016, 3:39:48 AM via Website

(cool)

Shashank Mehrotra
  • Forum posts: 8

Mar 3, 2016, 10:36:41 AM via Website

TRYING TO FIND DEVELOPERS

AFFLE APPSTUDIOZ is your solution.

We understand that Android is the fastest growing mobile platform due to which the demand for Android app development is steadily increasing. Affle Appstudioz is one of the earliest starters in this domain, which has helped us develop an enviable level of expertise. At Affle Appstudioz, our objective is to create a state-of-the-art mobile software by combining skills with a given dedication to prepare the best apps.

Have any questions, any app / web development / back-end related queries, please write to me : "shashank.mehrotra@affle.com"

Thanks!

Sorin

William Jones
  • Forum posts: 7

Oct 26, 2018, 10:00:03 AM via Website

Hi Joe,

There are many websites which provides you with a list of best app development companies placed in the order based on their customers reviews, expertise etc. You can have a look at the list and compare those companies and pick the best one which would best fit your budget and timeline. You can search for the best app development companies in top sites like Clutch, GoodFirms, BusinessofApps etc.

Mauro Ghiglia

Dec 7, 2018, 11:51:09 AM via Website

Hello Joe,
Quite obviously, the aim of a software is to make what we want with a device so the answer is: yes, it's possible.
If you want to explain me better your idea, just contact me.

Have a nice day,
Mauro

Alex
  • Forum posts: 14

Dec 12, 2018, 10:57:10 AM via Website

I think here the first place to look for answers is to find some companies (including the best app development companies in top sites like Clutch, GoodFirms) where obviously any android app developer (iTechArt.com, Softensity, etc.) has a solid experience, and then contact them. Good luck!

— modified on Jan 4, 2019, 1:22:46 PM

Pallavi

niketathakare
  • Forum posts: 14

Dec 12, 2018, 11:12:18 AM via Website

Once you’ve developed your app business plan a bit, you then face the tiny problem of getting someone to build it for you. In a perfect world, you have a technical co-founder who is like Mozart on a Mac and can bring all your app ideas to life. However, the world is cruel and not everyone knows someone who can code and who is also ready to jump aboard your startup. So if you don’t have a technical founder, you need to find mobile app developers to do your programming work.
On the other hand, if it’s not one of your life goals to become a project manager, then you might be better off working with a development lab. Just as it sounds, development labs are companies that have their own developers who will take your requirements and come back to you with an app. They generally manage themselves and relieve you of the burdening of getting into the nitty gritty of project management. While more expensive than the freelancer route, you actually lower the risk of your project going off the rails because it’s probably not the first app they’ve made (one would hope).

Sorin

Eliana Wilson
  • Forum posts: 21

Mar 21, 2022, 1:44:38 PM via Website

Well yes, it's possible, you should look for an expert developer or web and app development company to hire the developers. I would suggest Octal IT Solution. It is a global IT service provider having a strong presence in the UK, USA, Singapore, and India. The company has the reputation of delivering niche solutions in the areas of web and mobile app development providing custom web and mobile app solutions with optimum quality standards.