[App - 4.1+] Zymky - Zesty way of financing!

• Replies:1
Paritosh
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 11, 2015, 3:52:52 PM via Website

Hey!

I've recently launched a personal finance managing application, Zymky. Being an independent developer, I have always relied on communities like XDA for feedback (and promotion, to be honest). I came across androidpit through a google search. Anyhow, I would highly appreciate if the androidpit user group could lend their support and help me out iron the bugs and further improve the application.

About Zymky, the motivation behind developing this app was the fact that you have to shell out money to get a decent application for managing your finances. Having spent money on apps previously I thought of coming up with my own version of money manager, which could offer some of the premium functionality for no cost. I don't intend to make it paid or charge for paid features. However, I do request the users to lend in their support and valuable feedback

Thank your for your time and effort in advance!

Note - The app is in a nascent stage in terms of features offered. I have a lot planned out for future versions but then again the one's that get requested upon more will be given higher priority.

Downloading the app:
-> Being a new user here, I am not allowed to share any link. So please take out some time and search for Zymky. As soon as I get privileges to share links, I'll update this thread :)

Looking forward to your feedback! And please don't forget to rate the app :)

George555
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 29, 2020, 11:51:42 AM via Website

I downloaded and tried out your app, which is very convenient and feature-rich. It seems to me that it will be recognized among those people who need to manage large amounts of money. Thanks!