How to Recover Deleted Photos on Android

• Replies:73
Topapps4u
  • Forum posts: 124

Dec 9, 2015, 11:02:55 AM via Website

If user’s photo is deleted by mistake or accidentally wipe out everything from your gallery then no need to worry because there are many ways to recover the deleted photos back in your gallery.

Albert

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 14

Dec 10, 2015, 2:46:28 AM via Website

If you have synced android phone photos to google account .You can easy to get lost photos back.

Topapps4u

Agatha Alice
  • Forum posts: 13

Dec 10, 2015, 4:32:43 AM via Website

The photos are not really deleted, in case you don't save many new data to your phone overwritten them. Try some data recovery app.

Neha MalikTopapps4u

Ewart MacLucas
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 10, 2015, 6:25:50 AM via Website

Hey Steven,

Last time, when I accidentally deleted gallery, that time I was very sad for a moment, then I called my friend to do something, because my pictures are really important for me. He suggested me a tool called recuva - It's a free data recovery tool. Its is simple to use. So you can also try this tool.

With this tool, I received my all data which I deleted accidentally. So you can also try this tool to recover your data.

Topapps4u

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 263

Dec 11, 2015, 6:36:15 PM via Website

Well I use Recuva Software in PC, It helped me a lot and I think you should give it a try.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page LEO Privacy Guard

Topapps4u

Sebastian G.
  • Forum posts: 12

Dec 11, 2015, 8:11:01 PM via App

install diskdigger and do it....
request
.root
.install the app

Topapps4u

Emi Chang
  • Forum posts: 8

Dec 18, 2015, 7:25:49 AM via Website

Well, we can still recover lost mobile phone photos with a data recovery app and without any backup file, google it to know more.

Topapps4uDeactivated Account

Blair Chen
  • Forum posts: 38

Dec 21, 2015, 2:56:11 AM via Website

That's true. In fact, this android photo recovery is one of the best app. I used it to restore all of my photos back. May be it works for you. one more tip, you'd better backup regularly. If you backed up before, you don't have to use this app.

Topapps4u

David Hart
  • Forum posts: 11

Dec 21, 2015, 4:43:06 AM via Website

Sebastian G.

install diskdigger and do it....
request
.root
.install the app

Have a try on this. And tell what you get when finish this

Topapps4u

zxcv qwer
  • Forum posts: 19

Jan 18, 2016, 3:29:20 AM via Website

We can use a mobile phone data recovery app to recover lost mobile phone data easily, google it to know more.

Topapps4u

EdwardSmith36
  • Forum posts: 85

Jan 20, 2016, 4:08:23 PM via Website

Never go for second option when you have this "Recuva Free Data Recovery Tool" It is one of trusted apps from all those others.

Topapps4u

Topapps4u

Mar 25, 2016, 11:23:58 AM via Website

Thanks

Ghulam Mohiuddin

Apr 2, 2016, 2:51:00 PM via Website

You can use DiskDigger for this purpose. There are many other applications also but this is easy to use. i have used it myself and i have recovered all my photos. The problem is that some applications required a rooted device. If rooting goes wrong it can cause so e problems. For rooting i suggest iRoot that is also simple to use and you can say safe. But rooting device is always risky.

Topapps4u

Mary Demello
  • Forum posts: 30

Apr 4, 2016, 2:28:53 PM via Website

You can install some data recovery apps from play store in your Android phone. It will help you to do so easily.

Topapps4u

Johnny123
  • Forum posts: 59

Apr 4, 2016, 3:06:40 PM via Website

Hi,

You can use data recovery tool called Yodot Photo Recovery to recover deleted photos on Android. Try it, it is just amazing.

Topapps4u

Kelly Allen

May 3, 2016, 9:16:01 PM via Website

I will like my deleted photos retore

Topapps4u

Dario Jankovic
  • Forum posts: 15

May 4, 2016, 3:19:08 AM via Website

recuva was not able to read my SD card....

Topapps4u

Kelly Allen

May 5, 2016, 10:47:08 PM via Website

Restore all deleted photos

Topapps4u

Kelly Allen

May 6, 2016, 6:32:14 PM via Website

Still missing some of my photos

Topapps4u

Topapps4u

Sep 8, 2016, 11:31:35 AM via Website

Thanks

Kan za
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 23, 2016, 5:03:21 PM via Website

Hi,
I've deleted accidentally all my holiday's pictures & videos. Is there a way to get them back please?
I've tried the DiskDigger application on my LG G4 but the pictures recovered are really bad quality.
Please help me

Wandle
  • Forum posts: 21

Oct 5, 2016, 6:22:25 PM via Website

Thanks, Agatha!

Christian Hannah
  • Forum posts: 22

Oct 11, 2016, 4:28:34 AM via Website

Hi Kan,
You can try this third-party tool to make it. LG photo recovery tool is helpful. This Android Photo Recovery tool can not only help you retrieve photos, videos, music and so on. What's more, it plays an important part in recovering LG G5/G4/G3/G2 data.

— modified on Oct 11, 2016, 4:29:05 AM

Manschopf

Oct 12, 2016, 8:14:24 AM via Website

i’ve lost my photos last week. really precious photos. i found a tool named mobisaver and have a try. And i get it back. But i must say, the free version of this software allowed people recover only one pic during one time..it's..hard to say. but it's free..so worth to try.

rshor mes

Dec 1, 2016, 3:51:07 AM via Website

Blair Chen

That's true. In fact, this android photo recovery is one of the best app. I used it to restore all of my photos back. May be it works for you. one more tip, you'd better backup regularly. If you backed up before, you don't have to use this app.

If you chose this method, you should be noted that usb debugging already enabled and the phone need to be rooted.

— modified on Dec 12, 2016, 8:48:05 AM

Kieran Stephenson

Feb 10, 2017, 8:28:50 AM via Website

If you have lost photos, pictures and images from digital camera, SD card or any other storage media, you should try these things to get your data back:

• Restore your data from backup. A backup file contains all the backed up copies of your data which you can restore at anytime. But if you don't have backup, you should try
  • A professional data recovery tool like Recuva provided by Piriform. It's freeware utility that can recover almost all types of data from any type storage media, be it internal hard disk or any removable storage media including SD cards.
  • Also, there are few commercialware tools in the market provided by different software vendors. They are highly capable to restore maximum possible data from the storage media without causing any alteration or damage to their originality. Such data recovery tools are available with free demo or trial version. So before you can purchase the software, you must download demo or trial version for free evaluation. By using demo or trial version, you can see what you could possibly recover before you can actually pay for the software. If you are satisfied with the results, then only you should purchase the software.

I hope the shared information would be helpful here.

Thanks and best regards.

Jack Abbott

wisto rearm
  • Forum posts: 15

Feb 21, 2017, 8:56:32 AM via Website

Hi Kan, You can try this third-party tool to make it, Mobiledic Android photo
recovery
tool is helpful. This Android Photo Recovery tool can not
only help you retrieve photos, videos, music and so on. What's more,
it plays an important part in recovering LG G5/G4/G3/G2 data.

Don’t panic. The data are not permanently deleted or lost from the phone, try some app to scan it.

Stephania Done
  • Forum posts: 4

Feb 22, 2017, 10:41:02 AM via Website

It doesn't matter, if you lose your photos accidentally, then you can get them back through your backup files. But if you didn't have a backup, then I will suggest you to recover them with some awesome tool!!

Jack Abbott

Apr 10, 2017, 12:32:16 PM via Website

[[cite Kieran Stephenson]]
A professional data recovery tool like Recuva provided by Piriform. It's freeware utility that can recover almost all types of data from any type storage media, be it internal hard disk or any removable storage media including SD cards.

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful information here. I didn't know about Recuva earlier. It's highly effective, and free (most importantly).

Regards.

York Johnson
  • Forum posts: 10

Apr 12, 2017, 11:00:04 AM via Website

Nice Christian Hannah! And I want to know does the software can recover lost contacts from Samsung?

I used the FonePaw which can recover files from iCloud or iTunes backup. And it can also recover deleted data like photos, contacts, messages etc from your Android device. I used it to recover deleted photos on my Samsung, it works well.

— modified on May 3, 2017, 3:57:58 AM

Taiduol

Apr 14, 2017, 11:37:25 AM via Website

Try scanning the Andorid . do you remember where the lost photos stored is before deleted ,
if the data still stored in the Android phone , you will can find out photos on Android

— modified on May 2, 2017, 8:11:15 AM

susangreenQumtter

martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

Apr 18, 2017, 2:17:39 PM via Website

You can try some mobile phone data recovery apps from playstore...or else google it to know more..

Qumtter

Apr 19, 2017, 3:43:55 AM via Website

In general , user would get back lost data from SD card or memory , you can try

Damweiss

Apr 24, 2017, 4:35:48 AM via Website

Scanning SD card ? oh , if you still can not recover them back , you can scan other device at the same time ,such as the memory , operation device

Joseph Onuoha
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 17, 2017, 7:37:12 PM via Website

How To Recover Deleted Photos From Android Phone For Free, It often happens that you accidentally end up deleting all the pictures stored on the memory card of your smartphones.

kaku kou
  • Forum posts: 5

Jun 21, 2017, 11:24:08 AM via Website

That's true. Only if your deleted photos have not been overwritten before you recover them. You can retrieve them via some apps.

Amy Heimbach
  • Forum posts: 29

Aug 28, 2017, 8:03:18 AM via Website

If you use an external SD/memory card to store photos in your Android phone, connect the card to computer and try RePicvid Free Photo Recovery to restore deleted photos.

— modified on Aug 28, 2017, 8:04:52 AM

smalling123
  • Forum posts: 30

Sep 4, 2017, 11:45:35 AM via Website

Hey, the effective method to recover deleted photos from Android phone, you can rely on a smart tool such as Android photos recovery tool, so that you can find the significant photos on your device. More over, data safe problem is very crusial, and this program make your data in a safe environment, not attack your files. Try it to help you safely.

— modified on Sep 5, 2017, 3:26:28 AM

Neha Malik
  • Forum posts: 45

Sep 12, 2017, 2:22:35 PM via Website

can you tell me the ways ???

Neil Hines
  • Forum posts: 29

Sep 13, 2017, 9:27:32 AM via Website

Hi friends I also delete by mistake some photos now want to recover. Here everyone gives the different app to recover files but which one is the best and free did any try these apps? any suggestion.

Neha Malik
  • Forum posts: 45

Sep 13, 2017, 9:44:18 AM via Website

You can go for Undelete 360

Julia Bell

Sep 16, 2017, 4:09:02 AM via Website

Like any other software, we need to find great data recovery tools developed by excellent companies. Because they will neither steal your data nor install malware into your computer. Since here is the Android forum, it's necessary to remind that, common data recovery tools can not recognize the Android phone's internal storage. They can only restore data from external memory cards of your Android devices. If you want to recover lost messages, contacts, pictures, videos and other files from your Android phone's internal memory, you need professional SoftHow Android device data recovery tools.

— modified on Oct 1, 2017, 7:49:54 AM

Michael Anderson

Astria

Sep 29, 2017, 8:31:02 AM via Website

Didn't you have your phone set to back up photos on Google or Dropbox?

— modified on Oct 3, 2017, 3:55:48 PM

nacute11 jime
  • Forum posts: 9

Dec 23, 2017, 2:52:24 PM via Website

If you did not backup photo to computer, you can try the android recovery tool, maybe it can get photo back.

jimy kimera11

Apr 1, 2018, 9:56:24 AM via Website

Check if you make a backup before, then you can restore from backup files.

Albert
  • Forum posts: 6

Apr 13, 2018, 12:56:54 PM via Website

Well I use stellar phoenix photo recovery to recover my deleted photos from SD card. I have used this software application few months back. It's work!

relocateme.eu
  • Forum posts: 7

Sep 18, 2018, 11:09:13 AM via Website

Thanks

johnny R

Oct 16, 2018, 9:38:25 PM via Website

cool!

Billy Beckham
  • Forum posts: 17

Oct 30, 2018, 10:17:46 AM via Website

Photos stored on the Android devices are not 100% safe due to various reasons, such as mistakenly operation, accidentally formatting, virus attack, storage card damaged, and so on. Hence, when these "accidents" happens, what will you do to recover deleted photos from Android? This article is going to help you find back lost Android photos completely.

MobiKin Doctor for Android (Win/Mac) can be the best Android Photo Recovery program. It allows Android users to retrieve not only photos, but also contacts, messages, videos, etc. from all kinds of Android phones & tablets in a few clicks. And the built-in preview function enable you to view all detailed contents of your Android data before recovery as you like.

— modified on Oct 31, 2018, 8:49:02 AM

sophia779
  • Forum posts: 18

Nov 19, 2018, 2:23:44 AM via Website

Photos are important for everyone and when they gets lost then nothing seems to be working on mind on how to recover them. I would like to tell you that if you have any backup of your lost photos then you can get them back.

But it has seen that users generally don't backup their important stuffs like photos in safe place. For them and several other users who lose their data, they should use a recovery tool like software. This is one of the best and most recommended solutions to restore every wiped away data from Android phones. It does not matter for whatever reason your data is lost but you can retrieve all deleted photos or other data from Android with ease.

— modified on Feb 12, 2019, 3:48:33 AM