Surah Yasin Dalam Bahasa Melayu

• Replies:2
Bruce
  • Forum posts: 25

Oct 29, 2015, 10:29:44 AM via Website

Surah Yaseen is the most imperative chapter of Holy book of Quran that holds many blessings for the one who recites it with devotion. Muslims do not reside in one continent nor in Arab countries but are widely spread across the globe making religion Islam the most flourishing religion. Divine revelation of Quran was in Arabic, which was the language of the native inhabitants of Arabian Peninsula hence for the recent Muslims it becomes a daunting task to translate the reverend Surahs in desirable languages.
Surah Yasin Bahasa Melayu is one such smart phone application, which has designed for those users who speak and understand Malay, a dominant language of Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, and Brunei. This App has incorporated easy and worth downloading features including transliteration for convenient understanding of Arabic script, Malay translation for comprehension of sacred verses and audio recitation in the soulful renowned recitors like Mishary Rashid Al Afasy & Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais. Surah Yaseen has termed the heart of Quran and award blessings to the one who recite it daily. For the Malay speakers this is a splendid App to extract virtues and understand the celestial message encoded in yasin verses.

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Nov 4, 2015, 7:59:21 AM via Website

That is really nice application for those peoples who would like to understand meaning of Surah Yasin .. Its also best app for Malaysian, Indonesian, & Singaporean Peoples too..

I will recommend this app of many friends of mine..

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Shirley
  • Forum posts: 17

Dec 30, 2015, 2:15:09 PM via Website

You can use Leomaster Privacy guard to secure or hide your apps without having to jailbreak your phone.
Never had these troubles as I just installed Leomaster Privacy Guard and it worked absolutely fine.
Try it out.