How to retrieve old messages deleted ?

• Replies:5
Iron Man
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 18, 2015, 6:40:20 PM via Website

Hello I have a Samsung Core SM-G386W and i've downloaded lot of programm to retrieve my old messages deleted but infortunatly it look's like nothing work's for this kind of phone i've activated bug device and also push 7 times on function to unlock phone but nothing works anyone can help me and suggest me any working programm to retrieve my old message ?

Regards !

Iron Man.

xiamia
  • Forum posts: 98

Mar 27, 2017, 7:51:43 AM via Website

Before that, you should make sure if your deleted old messages are overwritten by new data. If not, you can ask a pro Samsung data recovery software to get your deleted messages back.

— modified on Mar 28, 2017, 4:42:05 AM

bellagreen
  • Forum posts: 24

Mar 27, 2017, 11:21:17 AM via Website

So is your device in broken status now? If not, I think you should stop to use the device lest the data is overwritten so that you cannot recover them.

Thomasbang
  • Forum posts: 19

May 28, 2017, 6:24:17 PM via Website

You need to root your phone first before using any recovery tool, because these tools need the authority to deep scan the internal storage to find the deleted file.
Anyway you can only recover the deleted messages haven't been overwrotten. Recommend you this tutorial to recover deleted messages from Samsung Core SM-G386W.
Root your phone and try it again, good luck my bro.

— modified on Jun 6, 2017, 6:23:10 PM

Cora
  • Forum posts: 46

Jun 6, 2019, 11:28:56 AM via Website

The easiest way for you to retrieve deleted texts is to use the best professional Android recovery tool - Samsung Data Recovery.If this tool could scan out the deleted data from device,your messages will be recovered.

Steven
  • Forum posts: 118

Sep 29, 2019, 9:28:57 AM via Website

MobiKin Doctor for Android could detect the deleted messages from trash bin and recover them on computer,if the deleted messages haven't been overwritten by new files.