RCA: 11 Maven Pro Tablet Review

• Replies:3
Cameron N.
  • Forum posts: 24

Sep 11, 2015, 4:26:54 PM via Website

Tablets, WE All Seen One Or Have One, We Know That Some Are Cheap And Crap But If You Look A Bit You Can Find One That's Not Budget Killing And Powerful Enough For Everything You Want To Do.

RCA Has A Tablet That Updates Regularly And Is Good For Anything, The 11 Maven Pro

Model Number RCT6213W87DK

Operating System Android 5.0 And 5.1 With Wifi Download (Will Update To 6.0 Once Stable And Released)

Chip Quad Core Snapdragon

Chipset Model Number MT8127

Resolution 1366 x 768

Screen Features 11.6" IPS

RAM 1GB

RAM Type DDR SDRAM

Capacity 32GB

Camera Yes

Camera Specifications Front Facing 2M pixel webcam, Rear 2M pixel webcam

Battery Life 8 hrs

Battery Life Details Watching movie (WiFi off): 4 hrs

Connectivity/Audio mini HDMI, USB 2.0, micro SD, micro USB, Headphone Jack

Dimensions 262(W)x165(H)x11.5(D)

Weight 2.78 lbs

Software Walmart, Sam's Club, Vudu, WPS Office

Included Accessories Keyboard, AC Adapter

Only Available Through Walmart And Online Retail, I Tried Heavy Gaming And It Surprisingly Holds Up, The Battery Life Is Good And It Is Kinda Big But Its A Very Good And Hefty For Your Needs,

Price: 200$ Through Walmart

Rixter
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 10, 2015, 8:09:37 PM via Website

I paid $139 in in Nov 2015. After less a week it is working well, reasonably fast for its price point and the large touch screen is responsive and very legible. I have a heavy tech background but this my first tablet and it seems like a winner so far. I'm not sure if these are being phased out or not... I'd recommend grabbing one if you are on the fence about it.

Jahn Zefer

Jan 4, 2017, 7:32:38 PM via Website

Review on Maven-pro by RCA In manual and a post online under connect tablet to computer is wrong. It was partly the reason for purchase. It does not connect as stated, mini usb to computer is only for charging. Been told from support to try a male to male usb cord to connect. But they were not sure it would work. Any ideas. Have not found a male to male yet to try.

Wayne Raybould

Mar 20, 2017, 6:45:48 PM via Website

I have the same model RCA Maven Pro RCT6213w87DK. RCA customer service - 1-877-252-6873 just told me that this model is compatible only with the version it was shipped with and it will not be updated. I have had it for almost a year and have never received an update. Don't get me wrong it is a great unit for the price but I was unaware I would be stuck with 5 forever.

Thanks