Samsung Galaxy Note 3 — battery charges and does not charge sometimes

• Replies:2
Amna Akhtar
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 11, 2015, 6:32:20 PM via Website

My note was working great until 3 days back.When i try to charge my battery ,it simply doesnt charge,i tried cleaning the ports ,draining it out completely (removing the battery to remove whatever charge was there on the mother board),factory reset everything i could find on the internet.
suddenly it started charging on its own, but again it does not charge,battery retains charge and there is no over drain or anything .
The device seems to charge when ever it wants.

I am not sure what the problem is ..hardware ,software ..i am so confused...
has someone had this problem before...

Ruha khan

Asad Ashfaq
  • Forum posts: 15

Aug 11, 2015, 7:16:32 PM via Website

hello amna,
i had also face this issue several time with my phones.
i have read your question. it is not hardware problem it looks that your data cable is damaged or your charger is damaged.. try to charge this Note from someone else charger... also try a new battery for this note device..

and if still there is problem, you have a problem in your charging base, and you have to contact to hardware store. thank you

Ruha khan
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 3, 2015, 8:42:45 PM via Website

Amna Akhtar

My note was working great until 3 days back.When i try to charge my battery ,it simply doesnt charge,i tried cleaning the ports ,draining it out completely (removing the battery to remove whatever charge was there on the mother board),factory reset everything i could find on the internet.
suddenly it started charging on its own, but again it does not charge,battery retains charge and there is no over drain or anything .
The device seems to charge when ever it wants.

I am not sure what the problem is ..hardware ,software ..i am so confused...
has someone had this problem before...