[FREE][APP] Pharmacy Finder - Find pharmacies nearby and anywhere in the world

• Replies:3
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 28

Aug 2, 2015, 8:31:20 PM via Website

Hi folks,

I'd like to show you my new app to find pharmacies nearby and anywhere in the world. I'd love to hear your feedback! Please find some screenshots of the app below!

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.pnpq.pharmacylocator

Thanks for trying it out!

Cheers,
liam

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 28

Aug 5, 2015, 10:15:25 PM via Website

Update: If you'd like to try out the PRO version, e.g. to check entries at a foreign location, just purchase the app via Google Play and post your order number here. I will then refund your purchase so you can check it out for free!

Smithyy1
  • Forum posts: 21

Jan 16, 2020, 12:20:08 AM via Website

Hello!
I would like to get your advice about what happened to me today when I went to the pharmacy to get my third dose of immunization.
I was charged £ 195, which I paid with my debit card (and I have a receipt), but when I got home and double-checked on the travel clinic's website (I know I should have double-checked earlier while I was still on site!) I found that I was overcharged by 30 pounds because the actual price of the vaccine I received was 165 pounds. I checked the receipts for the previous two doses (which I had received months earlier) and they were for 165 pounds.
The pharmacy was already closing when I realized that I had been overpaid, so I could not contact them in any way (in the end I sent a text TO the pharmacist, but she has not yet responded). Even more annoying, I have an early morning flight tomorrow and I won't be back for two months, so I'm in a really difficult situation.
Do you know what you could do to solve this problem and get a refund for the 30-pound surcharge?
Another potential problem is that the only receipt I was given is a debit card receipt, not a cash receipt, so it only indicates the amount paid, but does not specify what the payment was made for. Although, I have their record and the signature of the vaccine they entered in my vaccination booklet. I don't know if this is considered proof.
Do you have any suggestions?

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Jan 16, 2020, 2:09:29 AM via Website

Could be useful in some countries