- Forum posts: 6
Jul 18, 2015, 2:28:08 PM via Website
Jul 18, 2015 2:28:08 PM via Website
Info about app
Are you developer? Are your graphic designer for mobile devices? Or just a simple user, who wants to know more about your device and also to have better control for some aspects?
Then this app is for you. More than 45 categories in the menu with even better control over your phone. Try to test this app, it's not worth anything.
Thank you and have a nice day :laugh:
The application is still in development, as it seeks to work with almost all APIs that are provided, it is possible that there will be crashes.
List of categories:
- Android - unique identifiers, build info, serial data, version numbers, processors info
- Audio - test sound, test virbation, control audio
- Battery - battery monitor, scale, level, status, technology...
- Bluetooth - name editor, bt switch, paired devices
- Calculator - screen calculator, widget cells, DIP-PX, color info
- Call log - call details, list of calls, detail info
- Camera - flashlight control, available cameras
- Charset - list of charsets
- Compass - list of sensors, compass visualisation
- Connection - wi-fi switch, mobile data switch, networks list, detail info
- Contacts - remove duplicates, detail info about contacts
- Crash - exception crash, process crash, ANR crash
- Date formatter - DateFormat parse tester
- File viewer - detail info abou directories and files
- Gesture - pointer location test, gesture test
- GPS - gsp switch, gps providers
- Graphic - OpenGL checker, list of available methods
- Guide - most useful programming info about Android
- Hash functions - calculator for SHA1, SHA-256, djb2, sdbm, lose lose, Jenkins hash function, Blowfish, AES, DES with CBS mode and PKCS5 padding
- Hidden codes - list of 120 hidden codes for every mobile device (depends on the model)
- Java Properties - separator, compilers, home, library path, vendor, vm_version, architecture...
- Language - list of languages, language change
- List - permissions, permission groups, intents, dalvik opcodes, Open Source libraries
- Log - log output, search, save, main/radio/events, All/Debug/Info/Error/Verbose/Warn
- Manifest viewer - list of apps, details, AndroidManifest.xml, extract SDK, calculate checksum...
- MD5 checker - MD5 check
- Memory - memory overview, virtual/native/CPU, PIDS, PSS, processes
- Notifications - customize and test notification
- Permissions - apps permissions
- Phone manager - refresh home screen, scan media, lock phone, airplane mode, shutdown phone, reboot phone, developer settings, developer console
- Regex checker - regular expressions tester
- Resource viewer - info about strings, string array, color, drawables, dimensions, integers
- Root checker - method binary file, check test-keys, superuser file, command in shell, command SU
- Screen - pixel checker, brightness control, width-height, metrics info, refresh rate, rotation state, size
- Sensor - available sensors, sensors info
- SMS - fake SMS, list of SMS, detail info
- Storage - internal, external, full statistics, list of file types
- Telephone - location, device id, country info...
- Time - list of timezones, current/boot millis...
- Tools - bt switch, wi-fi switch, mobile data switch, sync switch, gps switch, rotate control, WiMAX control, airplane switch, brightness control, screen switch control, sound control, NFC control, WiFi tethering, USB tethering, VPN...
- Usb Accessories - list of USB accessories
- WebView - browser information properties...
- Wi-Fi - Wi-Fi switch, Wi-Fi hotspots
Hi, my name is Jan Tursky. I'm Android developer.