Bro first u root ur device then u can get back ur lost photos with diskdigger

Alias Marne
  • Forum posts: 98

Jul 15, 2015, 5:06:40 AM via Website

How you delete those photos?

Blair Chen
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 10, 2015, 10:19:35 AM via Website

There is video show you how to recover photos from SD card. Search it Jihosoft photo recovery at Youtube. It is very easy and simple to learn. Hope it helps. Good Luck!

Adam Carnol
  • Forum posts: 22

Aug 10, 2015, 11:41:45 AM via Website

I am sharing very helpful software, please install carefully this software Handy Recovery

Blair Chen
  • Forum posts: 38

Aug 27, 2015, 10:40:01 AM via Website

Google " free photo recovery", and find one that suits you. There is a lot of free software.

Henri Charles
  • Forum posts: 13

Jun 9, 2017, 7:21:57 AM via Website

Check if you have kept backup of your photos in some other data storage devices.
If you have backup then you can restore your photos from there.

Amy Heimbach
  • Forum posts: 29

Jun 9, 2017, 9:20:52 AM via Website

RePicvid free photo recovery could recover photos from SD card for free. First stop save anything to SD card and connect it to computer with card reader. Then follow the guide to start recovery.

Christy Paul
  • Forum posts: 29

Jul 1, 2017, 10:07:39 AM via Website

It's so sad when your SD Cards important Data gets lost. Don't worry, Here is the short and easy answer to recover photos from Android SD Card,

Think whether you have a backup file somewhere.
Check your Recycle Bin. when you just deleted your files when your SD Card is connected in PC.
Check your "Google Photos". (You might have turned on Auto Backup ON)
If not, go with these Online tools for SD Card Recovery

ajazgames
  • Forum posts: 137

Jul 1, 2017, 11:21:03 AM via Website

recovering the data from sd card is easy with recovery softwere but it is not sure that all the deleted data will get back.

ajazgames
  • Forum posts: 137

Jul 1, 2017, 11:21:04 AM via Website

recovering the data from sd card is easy with recovery softwere but it is not sure that all the deleted data will get back.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 30

Jul 4, 2017, 11:51:28 AM via Website

I so much regret now, i should have come to this forum way back. Before getting my Samsung S7 i had the Samsung A3 2015 Model. And one day all of a sudden i lost all photos from my SD card. What i did was i formatted it and started afresh. Wish i had know about the recovery tools.

Henri Charles
  • Forum posts: 13

Jun 9, 2018, 1:31:54 PM via Website

Lost photos from Android Phone’s SD card? Why don’t you first check backup?

It is possible that you might have enabled sync features in your Android device. This feature sync your photos on your Android and keep backup in your Google Account. So check your Google Account or Phone local backup first.

If you have uploaded your photos to Google Drive, even then also you can easily restore your deleted photos from Google Drive.

But in case, if you do not have any backup, then you need third-party Photo recovery utility to recover deleted photos from Android SD card.

The above information is brought to you from: rescuedigitalmedia.com/how-to-recover-photos-from-android-sd-card-on-windowsmac

Ross Lewis
  • Forum posts: 27

Jul 11, 2018, 1:30:59 PM via Website

Did you manage to fix it? I have the same problem.

Ceciclia Garcia
  • Forum posts: 44

Jul 16, 2018, 8:02:01 AM via Website

Lots of users have ever lost vital data from SD card of mobile phone in various situations. Some of them have successfully got lost data back with backups or professional data recovery tools, while others have to suffer from losing important files forever. In general, if you have no backup, you'd better stop importing new data to your Android phone before you achieve to recover lost data from Android SD card with the help of data recovery program, so as to prevent your deleted files from being overwritten; otherwise, your lost data won't be able to be retrieved by any recovery software.

Coolmuster Android SD Card Recovery, which aims to help restore deleted files on Android SD card under various circumstances, such as getting phone infected by viruses, formatting the SD card or making improper operations, and so on. With it, your lost files on the SD card can be scanned and displayed on the menu with details. Then you can freely view and recover deleted photos, videos, music and documents as needed. By the way, you are able to regain all lost files in a batch.

— modified on Jul 18, 2018, 11:12:48 AM

Emily Baker
  • Forum posts: 37

Jul 18, 2018, 3:49:49 AM via Website

Actually, when you find some files is lost on your Android Micro SD card, the first thing you have to do is to stop using the device for loading any files. And look for a reliable SD Card Recovery software for Android device as your assistant, then everything will be done within few clicks. Since there are so many data recovery software on the market and it is time-consuming to select the best one out of them.

MobiKin Android SD Card Recovery software empowers users to conduct a deep scanning on the phone's internal and external SD card, and restore files on the Android SD card without ROOT access. The restored data like photos, music, movies, achieves, or even documents can be saved in its original format with zero losing. And the program can compatible with almost all popular Android devices, including Samsung Galaxy Note or S series, HTC One, LG Optimus, Nexus, Motorola, etc.

— modified on Jul 23, 2018, 11:11:43 AM