Best App for me is Google play

• Replies:2
alvin ortega
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 23, 2015, 9:14:21 AM via Website

In November, Google launched a new Android app called Google Play Newsstand that effectively replaced Currents, its newsreader app for the Web, and Magazines, its app for downloading and reading digital publications.

This new app uses the card view widely recognized from Google Now to show a personalized blend of titles from the Google Play store and content sourced from blogs, RSS feeds and other publications on the Web. The promise is that Google Play Newsstand’s recommendations will improve as you continue to use the app, surfacing new articles based on your subscriptions and preferences.

The app is gorgeous to look at, but power users might feel a little detached by the Read Now section. Articles appear as individual cards and there are rows of square icons to look at specific publications, but this is a curated experience, so you’ll never feel like you’re getting the full picture. Instead, you’ll want to head to the My News section, which lets you quickly find your favorite news outlets and delve into their stories and features.

(This post is edited to remove promotional links, please refer to community guidelines to understand what's acceptable over here)

— modified on Jan 23, 2015, 2:35:17 PM by moderator

Raj arya
  • Forum posts: 85

Apr 2, 2015, 11:27:31 AM via Website

Yes, nice app.
some best and important app for me:
Gmail
Whatsapp
BBC News
Total Recall call recorder
Clean master
Box.