Samsung Galaxy S5 — What is this on my phone??

• Replies:4
Ellie S5
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 23, 2014, 3:26:14 AM via Website

I recently ordered a brand new sim free unlocked Samsung S5 from an online mobile phone site. When it arrived the box was sealed but the phone inside looked like the sticky clear plastic on the back had maybe been tampered with. When I looked through the phone it had a game called "Moko si prietenii" installed on it and it will not let me uninstall it, only disable it. Can anyone explain to me what this is and how I might be able to get rid of it? Is there anything else I should check for on the phone? Thank you.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Dec 23, 2014, 5:58:28 AM via Website

Ellie S5

I recently ordered a brand new sim free unlocked Samsung S5 from an online mobile phone site. When it arrived the box was sealed but the phone inside looked like the sticky clear plastic on the back had maybe been tampered with. When I looked through the phone it had a game called "Moko si prietenii" installed on it and it will not let me uninstall it, only disable it. Can anyone explain to me what this is and how I might be able to get rid of it? Is there anything else I should check for on the phone? Thank you.

can you post some screenshots ?

Can you also install this app and post your :
Product code
PDA version
CSC version
Baseband version
Android version
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.vndnguyen.phoneinfo

Ready To Help You.

cdnappcenter
  • Forum posts: 14

Dec 23, 2014, 7:14:15 AM via Website

May be you got used or tampered phone.Now, one thing you can do. You need to share more details on some popular forums and social media sites.

Mariah Albert
  • Forum posts: 4

Dec 23, 2014, 11:28:43 AM via Website

Yeah you may got a used phone.

Mariah Albert
admin edit: external links are forbidden

— modified on Dec 23, 2014, 4:14:31 PM by moderator

Daniel Au
  • Forum posts: 11

Dec 24, 2014, 10:03:15 AM via Website

The phone might have been from another country that comes with some preinstalled apps. Is there anything else besides that strange app?

Navigate to your phone's settings and check the application manager or equivalent to see a list of all applications installed on your phone.