Samsung Galaxy Note 4

• Replies:13
Russell Wilson
  • Forum posts: 50

Sep 15, 2014, 7:30:59 AM via App

Is anyone else excited for the Note 4? After reading the specs on the note 4 and comparing them to every other flagship device that has been announced, It appears as if samsung will literally have the best phone on the market, until someone inevitably makes something better but that's how the technology business works. The iPhone 6 plus on the other hand; may have been a good idea back in 2012, but after reading the specs on it; samsung makes it look like a good phone for thirteen year old kids who are just getting their first phone and have no idea what to look for in a real phone. But that's what Apple's been all along though. isn't it?

Not1not2not3

herry prothyer
  • Forum posts: 88

Sep 15, 2014, 11:43:20 AM via Website

Russell Wilson

Is anyone else excited for the Note 4? After reading the specs on the note 4 and comparing them to every other flagship device that has been announced, It appears as if samsung will literally have the best phone on the market, until someone inevitably makes something better but that's how the technology business works. The iPhone 6 plus on the other hand; may have been a good idea back in 2012, but after reading the specs on it; samsung makes it look like a good phone for thirteen year old kids who are just getting their first phone and have no idea what to look for in a real phone. But that's what Apple's been all along though. isn't it?

Yeah Samsung galaxy note 4 is great but i think you have to wait for Samsung galaxy F series, it is not just great, its excellent. and i also want to say that don't under estimate apple. I can bet that iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus will crush samsung galaxy note 4.

Russell Wilson

Sep 15, 2014, 6:56:31 PM via App

I have to agree with you; not because it's a better phone, but because of the apple customers. they are the people who buy a phone because it's What everyone else is doing rather than looking at the important things in a phone such as processor, display, battery power, etc. In these aspects Samsung is and will always be superior until apple decides to start playing the game rather than sitting on the bench.
but you are correct; the iPhone 6 will most likely crush the Note 4. samsung can't compete with a flock of scared sheep following their shepherd.

Not1not2not3

Jimmy Drew
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 16, 2014, 1:58:35 AM via Website

I love my Note 3 it is an awesome phone and does so many things well. I am still not sure about the Note 4. First it was going to have USB 3.0 and water resistance, now it doesn't but one review said yes it is water resistant. I need to see an actual review to make my mind up. I like the brighter screen and the better battery life and the faster processor.... Need more information.

Walter Rose

herry prothyer
  • Forum posts: 88

Sep 16, 2014, 9:24:16 AM via Website

Russell Wilson

I have to agree with you; not because it's a better phone, but because of the apple customers. they are the people who buy a phone because it's What everyone else is doing rather than looking at the important things in a phone such as processor, display, battery power, etc. In these aspects Samsung is and will always be superior until apple decides to start playing the game rather than sitting on the bench.
but you are correct; the iPhone 6 will most likely crush the Note 4. samsung can't compete with a flock of scared sheep following their shepherd.

risesunsett

Russell Wilson

Sep 16, 2014, 10:29:17 AM via App

If anyone else had anything to add, please do. I enjoy debating this subject; it allows me and the others reading this to learn more from each side of the argument.

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Sep 16, 2014, 3:42:13 PM via Website

Russell Wilson

It appears as if samsung will literally have the best phone on the market

Yep. The iPhone 6 cannot compare in terms of hardware. But, as you guys have said, people will buy iPhones for the Apple brand name. Their loss :/

RBK

Sep 18, 2014, 10:41:10 AM via App

Note is the best series of Samsung,, as per my thinking. The only phone series i lyk is this only. And the note 4..its truly kick... Oopss.. Sry... Bt yaa its osm phone.. And the other note edge's gonna revolutionize the phone industry.. Probably y not, a curved edge in a MOBILE PHONE!!!! Amazing.... Yup amazing

Martin Still
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 12, 2014, 5:38:12 PM via Website

Yes, I am looking forward to the Note 4. Problem is I thought I would have had one by now but they are still not available to buy. I am still using my S2, I wanted and S3, I wanted an S4, I wanted the S5 but Samsung in their wisdom decided not to release a 32GB version in the UK so my only choice for the features I want is the Note 4.

I really wanted the smaller phone but the Note 4 has almost all of the features in one phone (not sure if it's waterproof or has USB 3) so am going to wear clothes with bigger pockets or buy an handbag.

Come on Samsung, get these N4's out on the streets.

Aleksandrs Solovjovs
  • Forum posts: 15

Nov 12, 2014, 7:12:30 PM via Website

Heh.. That's interesting comparision..

Jimmy LightspeeD
  • Forum posts: 5

Jan 3, 2015, 7:21:24 AM via Website

I have the Note4 & i love it. best phone i ever owned. But Apple knows their phones too. The specs might not look so good on paper, but the software n hardware intergration makes all the difference. And thats why the 6 & 6+ are such good performing phones. Samsung's gotta learn that from Apple. Its not all about the hardware specs...

zufi likes Android
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 27, 2015, 7:09:01 PM via Website

I have note 4 since 2 Months on O2 refresh contract and I have nothing but trouble.
But I am unlucky that the trouble started in week the of my contact instead of the first two weeks.

Anyone familiar with the note 4 not able to answer a call? I couldn't swipe and home button didn't work either. I have already done factory reset and I have changed the SIM.... But it keeps happening. O2 is not helpful at all.

I come from nexus 4 (nwvwr had any trouble) and initially wanted to upgrade to nexus 6.... Went for note 4 after reading specs etc... And i wonder, did I make the wrong choice?

Can anyone help?

Russell Wilson

Mar 1, 2015, 3:48:07 PM via App

I'm sorry about the problems you've had with your phone, but I feel that you may have just gotten the bad apple in the bunch because I myself haven't had or heard of similar problems. but I'll look into it and see if I can help you with your problem. what OS are you running? and have you tried ro root it?

Daniel Westerdale
  • Forum posts: 9

Mar 16, 2015, 11:25:29 AM via Website

Russell Wilson

I'm sorry about the problems you've had with your phone, but I feel that you may have just gotten the bad apple in the bunch because I myself haven't had or heard of similar problems. but I'll look into it and see if I can help you with your problem. what OS are you running? and have you tried ro root it?

I am on a similar 02 contract with a Note 4. You may have a faulty device as this not an issue I am experiencing.