[APP][4.1+] A Minimalist Social Network - The Voice of the World!

• Replies:5
Appsent Minded
  • Forum posts: 3

Sep 13, 2014, 7:45:39 PM via Website

The Voice of the World is the world's first truly global, truly minimalist social network. This simple app allows anyone in the world to send a message to everyone else in the world that lasts until someone else does the same. There's only one message at a time that's displayed for everyone and there are no personal details or registration involved, only anonymity and total rule-less anarchy.

It's interesting to see - when the entire world has the opportunity to write anything, anonymously and uncensored, for an untold number of viewers, what will it say? I have received nothing but positive praise for the app.

You can find it on the Google Play store by searching "The Voice of the World".

Thank you!

MasterChat
  • Forum posts: 66

Sep 14, 2014, 2:02:55 PM via Website

I downloaded the app and made a post. I was just wondering if someone else is posting with me at the same, what will happen?

Appsent Minded

Sep 14, 2014, 6:16:15 PM via Website

If two people were to post at the same time then whoever posted first would have their post up there until the next person posts, even if there's a millisecond of difference between the two postings.

MasterChat

Sep 15, 2014, 4:47:37 PM via Website

Appsent Minded

If two people were to post at the same time then whoever posted first would have their post up there until the next person posts, even if there's a millisecond of difference between the two postings.

You're saying my post be aired only for a millisecond?

Appsent Minded

Sep 15, 2014, 8:29:57 PM via Website

If someone were to post immediately after, yes. Your post will be up there until someone else posts.

MasterChat

Sep 16, 2014, 5:07:44 PM via Website

It would probably defeat the purpose of letting the world know what you said considering your post will be replaced in an instant without having read it first.