Show us your desktop

• Replies:8
Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Jul 29, 2014, 11:50:35 AM via Website

Hey guys!

A few weeks ago, we asked you to share your homescreen of your Android device, which got a lot of people sharing. This time, share with us and other users your desktop! Here's mine! ;)

When uploading your screenshot, resize them using pixlr or picmonkey.com, or any other program so they don't end up being too big. (Ive resized the images to 800x448 pixels, but smaller will also do).

So what does your desktop look like?

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jul 31, 2014, 2:08:08 PM via Website

Loie Favre

Your desktop looks nicer ;) Yes, I just have things on there I need easy access to.... What is that picture of?

Well, @Loie that picture is of "Anshun Bridge" located at Chengdu in Sichuan, China. I came across this picture at Google while I was searching for information about china claimed Arunachal ;) (I was planning my trip)! That's just when this picture pop ups and now it stays over my desktop!

— modified on Jul 31, 2014, 2:08:37 PM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Jul 31, 2014, 3:00:22 PM via Website

actually i have 2 screens but i will post only one.. :D i am not sharing my second screen there are a lot of dangerous stuff (danger)(danger) :D

Ready To Help You.

Deactivated Account

Jul 31, 2014, 3:06:10 PM via Website

Loie Favre

Hey guys!

A few weeks ago, we asked you to [share your homescreen of your Android device][1], which got a lot of people sharing. This time, share with us and other users your desktop! Here's mine! ;)

your screen is too bright. (nerd) and can't read anything.. (yawn)

John F.

Well, I must say my desktop is way more cleaner ! I don't like to keep my files and folders over desktop I keep them hidden !! :D
just one word
beautiful
<3

— modified on Jul 31, 2014, 3:06:36 PM

Ready To Help You.

Lalit

Vinícius Carvalho
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 31, 2014, 6:57:49 PM via Website

This is it

Deactivated Account

Aug 1, 2014, 12:05:35 PM via Website

Loie Favre

your screen is too bright. (nerd) and can't read anything.. (yawn)

Maybe that is why my eyes hurt by the end of the day! (laughing)

so take my tip and change the background image (angel)

Ready To Help You.