Hello

• Replies:3
AppEasy
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 21, 2014, 7:39:19 PM via Website

Hi, I'm Mat and I'm a mobile games developer, I develop games and apps across a whole host of platforms using mainly the Marmalade SDK. Lately I've started branching out into HTML5 to create tools to help developers get their apps discovered.

— modified on Jul 21, 2014, 7:39:39 PM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Jul 22, 2014, 3:37:38 AM via Website

AppEasy

Hi, I'm Mat and I'm a mobile games developer, I develop games and apps across a whole host of platforms using mainly the Marmalade SDK. Lately I've started branching out into HTML5 to create tools to help developers get their apps discovered.

HI Mat

welcome to AndroidPIt

we Really appreciate your work

Ready To Help You.

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jul 22, 2014, 2:59:21 PM via Website

Hey Mat,

Welcome to AndroidPIT, head over to the developer forum section if you have any development related tips or advice.

Look forward to seeing you around :D

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jul 23, 2014, 6:58:26 AM via Website

Hi Mat,

(thinking) It looks like I am bit late in Welcoming you over the forum as I can see @Scott and @MobileCrackers has already got you to the correct start ! First of all apologies because @John (i.e. me :D usually I am the first person who welcomes user over ...... (devil)) I guess some one will caught me red hand over here, if I talk about it much ;)

So, you are a developer like @Scott has already tell you about out Developer Forum but what he missed is we have Let me show you my app thread for you where you can showcase some of your work, (I am sure you will have some teasers of your games and ...... :D So if you may want to showcase your work you can do that..... ). See your around mat ! :)