Samsung Galaxy Note 2 — kitkat version

• Replies:4
Milan Grg
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 11, 2014, 6:37:20 AM via Website

Why does the kitkat version is not arrived in nepal pls tell me anyone....

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Jun 11, 2014, 6:57:07 AM via App

kitkat will not be available for your region.
you can unlock your phone and flash other country firmware

Ready To Help You.

Milan Grg

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jun 11, 2014, 7:25:48 AM via Website

Well, @Milan I am sorry but it looks like you have to flash other country firmware over your device. In order to enjoy KitKat, I don't have that much knowledge about Samsung updating policy in Nepal but yes what I am aware about is Samsung takes a lot of time to seed the OTA update. So, I would say you can wait bit more for the update to arrive or you can unlock your phone and flash another country firmware. :)

Milan Grg

Milan Grg

Jun 11, 2014, 4:57:55 PM via Website

Oh my god till now the update has not arrieved what to do can anyone tell me..how much long does it take for nepal..bt for other region kitkat has already been installed bt nt in nepal......

— modified on Jun 15, 2014, 6:48:43 PM

Larry R.

Sep 5, 2014, 1:10:01 PM via Website

Hi, I live in Panamá in Central America and I received the 4.4.2 Kitkat update. But I see nothing new on my Cell phone. No new wallpaper not anything. It took hoùrs to update but I see nothing new . I don't know what the big deal is but we got it over a month ago and I see it has updated because it says 4.4.2 but that is all. But they say we will not receive 4.3 or 4.4 so I guess I can root my Cell now.