How to take a screenshot with the Samsung Galaxy S2

• Replies:3
  • Stickied
Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jun 4, 2014, 6:00:44 PM via Website

Presuming you have the latest supported version of Android on your Samsung Galaxy S2 (4.1.2), here are the steps for taking a screenshot:

1. Hold down on the POWER BUTTON and the HOME BUTTON simultaneously, but keep them held for more than a second.

2. Wait until you hear a sound or see an animation on the screen. You will then receive a notification that a screenshot has been taken in the notification bar.

The screenshot will be saved in your "screenshots" folder, which can be accessed quickly via the gallery.

That's all there is to it folks :)

Abdullah Arshad
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 28, 2015, 11:09:40 AM via Website

Sir Would U like to tell me that on which version of jellybean I can take a shot ??
i m using samsung s2 4.1.2 I9100 XXLSJ
but I couldnot take a screenshot..!!
REply..!!
thanks

Olivia Black
  • Forum posts: 15

Jun 20, 2016, 5:00:25 AM via Website

Ok, I would like to tell you that almost every version of Android allows you to take a shot. It's just that different buttons should be used on different devices. You can Google the solution for you phone directly. Or, use some program. Should save you a lot of time finding ways to do this. Android Manager can do this, and only one click on your mouse is need. It's actually quite easy to take a screenshot.

Juned Memon
  • Forum posts: 14

May 15, 2017, 4:33:59 PM via Website

I am using AZ Screen Recorder for taking screenshots in samsung J5...