What earbuds do you use?

• Replies:30
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 16

Jun 1, 2014, 1:56:09 PM via App

Hello AndroidPIT users! I was wondering what earbuds people use for your Android phones and/or tables?

Personally I use my A-Jays Five, really great earbuds, great sound, flat cable and it has a three button layout which is fairly unusual unfortunately. They are a bit pricey at 800 SEK for me in Sweden which equals to about 80 euros or 120 dollars.

So, what do you guys use? :)

— modified on Jun 1, 2014, 2:10:58 PM

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Jun 1, 2014, 11:14:24 PM via Website

I normally use a pair of Sennheiser earbuds, can't remember the model number as I got them a few years ago. I also use the LG HBS730 wireless headset now and again.

Sinkster

Randall Gautreaux
  • Forum posts: 24

Jun 2, 2014, 1:18:49 PM via Website

*strong text*I found a pair of Samsung ear buds in a car we bought for our son for college and they work great...

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 16

Jun 2, 2014, 1:22:56 PM via App

Randall Gautreaux

*strong text*I found a pair of Samsung ear buds in a car we bought for our son for college and they work great...

Hahahahahaha good for you :)

Chad_Higgins
  • Forum posts: 41

Jun 3, 2014, 2:54:57 PM via Website

I use Sony Bump in Buds and if you have not tried these you would not believe the Incredible sound and bass No distortion. All for only $20 bucks. These headphones are thee best I've ever heard. And they work great with my HTC I also use the app. Music volume EQ to get even better sound from the Android phone.

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jun 4, 2014, 9:33:11 AM via Website

Atomic Floyd SuperDarts.

Very easily the best sound quality I have ever heard from in-ear headphones, but they did cost 4X the price of my regular ones!

My only reservation about them is that they are metallic, which feels nice but they are quite heavy, so they tend to fall out of my ears occasionally when I am walking :(

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Jun 4, 2014, 10:52:03 AM via Website

Right now I use a bunch, I have some Plantronics BackBeat Go 2 Bluetooth headphones for running etc

At home I just use the included earbuds from my YotaPhone to watch movies in bed (because they're tiny and I can lay on the side of my head with them without killing my ears). The sound quality is actually really good for freebies too!

And then I have some LG QuadBeat's for road trips etc because they have much richer sound. Still cheap though cos I tend to lose nice things.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jun 4, 2014, 11:16:06 AM via Website

@Kris I would love to get my hands on your nice things which you keep loosing :devil: this time try loosing "LG QuadBeat's, Piantronics BackBeat and yes just forget to mention about those Yotaphone earbuds" :devil:

My1
  • Forum posts: 673

Jun 4, 2014, 2:45:34 PM via Website

I aint using earbuds at all, unless my headphones, Philipps | ONEILL CRUZ (SHO3300) break.

MFG/Regards My1

Oxygen
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 6, 2014, 2:37:21 AM via Website

Ola! I joined in on Androidpit just to reply! :)
I use Bowers&Wilkins C5 earphones. They are a bit pricey as well around 130 dollars but they are sturdy and flexible at the same time and outstanding sound. I'm a video producer and also use them for my work .

They have a strange in-ear design though but fits perfectly.

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jun 6, 2014, 10:16:51 AM via Website

Oxygen

I use Bowers&Wilkins C5 earphones. They are a bit pricey as well around 130 dollars but they are sturdy and flexible at the same time and outstanding sound. I'm a video producer and also use them for my work .

Sounds good I'll have to check these out!

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jun 6, 2014, 11:26:43 AM via Website

Oxygen

Didi you say 130 dollars ...... :? that too much ....:'( I am sure I am going to get a heart attack once I bought one !!

zoha razmara
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 6, 2014, 12:12:22 PM via App

I use the ones that came with my Galaxy

Oxygen
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 7, 2014, 4:06:01 AM via Website

John Farrell

Didi you say 130 dollars ...... :? that too much ....:'( I am sure I am going to get a heart attack once I bought one !!

Well.. not exactly. It's an investment.
I used to have issues with all my previous earphones: they break easily whether its external damage or internal (sound stops working from one side) it always happen and I used to change earphones every 3 months or so. 20$ here 40 $ there.. at some point it's best to purchase something more reliable. So It's more of a personal choice than anything else.

I had thought of an alternative meanwhile that was great : Jackplugs in L shape + flat cables used to do the trick and Jay's Five had this design. And it worked.. though after they fell and ran over .. I kid you not lol. It was an unfortunate accident really.. I went to the store to buy new ones of the same brand.

but then it struck me.. purchasing non stop new earphones even if that last accident was not really my fault .. expenses wise, it's best to purchase something more expensive with a 2 year warranty. He convinced me to purchase the C5. I was already "bought" by the P5 which is a headphone model from Bowers&wilkins but it was too expensive and I didn't really have any use for a headphone.

Look up the design of the c5: (well I can't paste a link since i'm a new user.. bugger that.. Google it then "Bowers & wilkins c5 design"

oh yes and I also needed for the flatest sound possible.. in other words the most accurate reproduction of the original sound. Too bassy is not for me and is not good for anyone either. Authentic is what's best.

Keith Wright

Jun 8, 2014, 10:12:12 AM via App

Hi-fi Man RE-0 IEM's maybe 5 years old?

Roy Weinberg
  • Forum posts: 12

Jun 8, 2014, 11:49:15 AM via Website

I'm using a Bose SiE2 and they're amazing

Random Username
  • Forum posts: 8

Jun 15, 2014, 2:00:41 PM via Website

I use $5 earbuds from Panasonic. Better than any I used before :D

herry prothyer
  • Forum posts: 88

Aug 12, 2014, 8:56:58 AM via Website

Sony MDR-ZX-100A Headphone (BLACK), its great i just gonna love it <3 :D

My1
  • Forum posts: 673

Aug 19, 2014, 2:46:34 PM via Website

Scott Adam Gordon

For anybody wanting to make use of their headphones - I've just uploaded a guide for the best free mp3 download apps.

https://www.nextpit.com/top-5-best-apps-for-downloading-free-music

check it ouuuut :)

well no. on the one site you say that the app you already know, wont be listed as it's pirating apps and you only allow free apps if it is dealed with the dev, but music pirating is allowed, I roflmao'ed like hell as I read that article...

MFG/Regards My1

zx cv
  • Forum posts: 14

Aug 30, 2014, 1:40:39 PM via Website

Randall Gautreaux

Haha I sure hope so!

GT Ohh

GT Ohh
  • Forum posts: 9

Nov 25, 2019, 3:12:33 PM via Website

@ Randall Gautreaux
That's very Brave of you, considering our ears, nose & throats are all connected and you have no idea where that person has been......

Ewwww you've not got whatever funk that person had. LOL

— modified on Nov 25, 2019, 3:16:44 PM

GT Ohh
  • Forum posts: 9

Nov 25, 2019, 3:17:26 PM via Website

@ Randall Gautreaux
That's very Brave of you, considering our ears, nose & throats are all connected and you have no idea where that person has been......

Ewwww you've not got whatever funk that person had. LOL

BillyBaker
  • Forum posts: 10

Apr 5, 2020, 12:23:25 AM via Website

Only Sony :-)

jcameron

Oct 19, 2020, 3:14:01 AM via Website

I am personally using Jaybird vista sports wireless earbuds. Do give it a try, you will definitely love them.

Zize
  • Forum posts: 12

Oct 20, 2020, 3:05:33 PM via Website

I use Meizu eirbuds

Deactivated AccountDeactivated Account

Ieuaa
  • Forum posts: 19

Jan 3, 2021, 3:19:55 PM via Website

Sennheiser earbuds CX 300 is very cool and comfortable

BrandonHarris
  • Forum posts: 13

Jan 9, 2021, 7:28:53 PM via Website

Only airpods, it is my love!

wextio
  • Forum posts: 124

Jan 12, 2021, 6:05:24 AM via Website

All right, I suggest the earbuds are more secure and headset tighter. Now I have the Samsung Galaxy BUDs I love it! Even I began with the HyperX Cloud Earbuds!

Cap8888
  • Forum posts: 8

Feb 2, 2021, 9:28:46 AM via Website

I am using them now,and just soso.