some problems with posting

• Replies:8
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Jun 1, 2014, 7:16:44 AM via Website

1. why can't i insert external links?
  2. while attaching images on posts it says" the attachments are not approved "
  3. why can't i give font colour

Ready To Help You.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jun 2, 2014, 8:51:16 AM via Website

Well, @mobile cracker I don't think you have read the forum rules well, but anyway I'll tell you why it isn't approved, It's just because you are still a new member to the forum and in order to post external links over here you need to be establish member which can only be done once your forum post counts or reaches up to 10 ;) which I am sure not that tough you are already at 8 forum post means there are only two more left :D

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Jun 2, 2014, 12:09:23 PM via Website

Hey there,

In order to post external links, you need to have written 10 posts, like John said. After 100 posts, you can add a signature to show up in your forum threads
That is odd that it would say they are not approved. The image needs to be either in JPG or PNG format and have a maximum size is 10 MB. You can also drag and drop image files into the forum. I would suggest signing out and back in again.
Lastly, a few weeks ago, we launched the new forum, which you are using right now. We are in the process of updating the forum, but this could take some time for our web developers to implement. Trust me, the new forum is a lot cleaner looking than before, though it may lack some features. In our forum, we have a thread for feedback to the forum, you can contribute there if you see anyhting that you believe needs changes. Of course, our team has a set timeline for things to get done, but user feedback is important to us.

Let me know if you have anymore questions!

Cheers,
Loie

Deactivated Account

Jun 3, 2014, 2:27:37 PM via Website

Loie Favre

Hey there,

In order to post external links, you need to have written 10 posts, like John said. After 100 posts, you can add a signature to show up in your forum threads
That is odd that it would say they are not approved. The image needs to be either in JPG or PNG format and have a maximum size is 10 MB. You can also drag and drop image files into the forum. I would suggest signing out and back in again.
Lastly, a few weeks ago, we launched the new forum, which you are using right now. We are in the process of updating the forum, but this could take some time for our web developers to implement. Trust me, the new forum is a lot cleaner looking than before, though it may lack some features. In our forum, we have a [thread for feedback to the forum][1], you can contribute there if you see anyhting that you believe needs changes. Of course, our team has a set timeline for things to get done, but user feedback is important to us.

Cheers,
Loie

[1]: https://www.nextpit.com/forum/598906/welcome-to-our-new-forum

i have 12 post but still can't upload external link..
in order to complete the s5 rooting tutorial i need to add external links ..

Ready To Help You.

Deactivated Account

Jun 3, 2014, 3:07:56 PM via Website

Loie Favre

Hi again!

I would suggest signing out and back in again :) after that it should work. Let me know if this works for you.

i will test it here
https://www.nextpit.com/forum/604924/some-problems-with-posting

EDIT: its working, thanks loie

— modified on Jun 3, 2014, 3:08:25 PM

Ready To Help You.

Sarah Zohar
  • Forum posts: 5

Jun 13, 2014, 12:31:54 PM via Website

Thanks for this thread i want to find exact this type of thread

bruna mary
  • Forum posts: 13

Sep 8, 2014, 11:48:22 AM via Website

Loie Favre

Hey there,

Lastly, a few weeks ago, we launched the new forum, which you are using right now. We are in the process of updating the forum, but this could take some time for our web developers to implement. Trust me, the new forum is a lot cleaner looking than before, though it may lack some features. In our forum, we have a [thread for feedback to the forum][1], you can contribute there if you see anyhting that you believe needs changes. Of course, our team has a set timeline for things to get done, but user feedback is important to us.

Cheers,
Loie

I worte 11 Post and created new thread and want to add external link in this thread but it still says not allowed to post external link for new members.
Here is my new thread which i created..

https://www.nextpit.com/forum/617829/download-free-pak-india-hd-tv-android-app

Help me!

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Sep 8, 2014, 12:48:25 PM via Website

bruna mary

Loie Favre

Hey there,

Cheers,
Loie

I worte 11 Post and created new thread and want to add external link in this thread but it still says not allowed to post external link for new members.
Here is my new thread which i created..

https://www.nextpit.com/forum/617829/download-free-pak-india-hd-tv-android-app

Help me!

Hey Bruna Mary,

I can see your link at the bottom of your page? All is well :)

Deactivated Account