Motorola Moto G — What do you think about the new Moto G 4G model with micro SD slot?

• Replies:1
Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

May 14, 2014, 11:46:06 AM via Website

So Motorola just announced their new model of the Moto G, which almost comes with the same tech specs, except now supports LTE networks and has a micro SD slot to add extra storage.

If I were a Motorola Moto G owner, the first one that is, I would be quite annoyed that Motorola came out with a better and not much more expensive version of the Moto G. Having a micro SD slot is a big deal for many users and if you are stuck with just 16 GB of storage on your device, then you need to use Cloud storage in order to get more space for all your files, documents, pictures etc.

I think it is a good idea that Motorola came out with this model, but I think a lot of people will be upset.

What do you think?

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 29, 2014, 1:23:04 AM via App

Hello from Australia! I have the Moto G 4G LTE, it's a beautiful 'phone, and I would not of been interested if it didn't have an option for SD card. I do not use the "cloud", which is a cutesypoo name for some computer on the other side of the planet somewhere. I'd rather my private files & photos are with me on my SD card, not some " cloud". The only downside with this phone is KitKat 4.4.4. Motorola is hoping Google issue a patch to fix Kitkat's horrid little problems. I wouldn't be surprised if Google forgo a patch, and replace Kitkrap with Android L. Anyway, that aside, Moto G 4G LTE with SD card is a really beaut 'phone!

— modified on Aug 30, 2014, 12:13:52 AM