• Replies:17
Olanrewaju Fisayo
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 17, 2013, 9:24:36 PM via Website

how to root android 2.3.6. infinix X350

Joel W.
  • Forum posts: 164

Jan 13, 2014, 8:34:18 PM via Website

You might have to provide a little more information before I can really help you. However, my guess is you'll be hard-pressed to find any root for a version of Android that's that old. Even a big project like Cyanogenmod considers that an unsupported legacy system. Plus, developers don't tend to root devices that nobody uses. My advice is get a new phone/tablet.

--I do a good impression of myself--

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jan 24, 2014, 5:59:57 AM via Website

Well, the kind of device you are using is... I am afraid but outdated i have tried my head of to find the file that needs to be flashed on this device but can't find the exact one.

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Jan 24, 2014, 11:05:21 AM via Website

Olanrewaju Fisayo
how to root android 2.3.6. infinix X350

The X350 is an MTK6575 device, so the XDA thread is here.

Sinkster

Vincent Oliphant
  • Forum posts: 7

Feb 6, 2014, 12:26:54 AM via Website

I need to see if someone can help me root my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Legend 4.1.2 i have tried some one click rooting software but have had no luck. I'm kinda wondering if it is to new to be rooted. Please let me know if there is a SAFE way to root my phone if at all possible. Thanx

Lalit
  • Admin

Feb 6, 2014, 6:57:16 AM via Website

Vincent Oliphant
I need to see if someone can help me root my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Legend 4.1.2 i have tried some one click rooting software but have had no luck. I'm kinda wondering if it is to new to be rooted. Please let me know if there is a SAFE way to root my phone if at all possible. Thanx

yes you could root your device its completely safe but i would not prefer it if you are have just purchased your device because rooting come with some cost and this time the cost is warranty may get void !! and the good side is rooting is completely safe if done correctly ....

Vincent Oliphant

Feb 6, 2014, 7:06:52 AM via Website

So do you know how I can root this phone? I'm not worried about the warranty at all. I have tried software and that didn't work so I'm almost thinking this phone may be to new or could it be? I'm great with electronics and know I can do it If I can find out a way or how to do it. If you have any ideas please let me know. I'm on a few other forums also. I really want this phone rooted. Thanx

Lalit
  • Admin

Feb 6, 2014, 7:34:39 AM via Website

Vincent Oliphant
So do you know how I can root this phone? I'm not worried about the warranty at all. I have tried software and that didn't work so I'm almost thinking this phone may be to new or could it be? I'm great with electronics and know I can do it If I can find out a way or how to do it. If you have any ideas please let me know. I'm on a few other forums also. I really want this phone rooted. Thanx

here visit this thread of XDA developers it will tell you the step by step process to root your device "forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2565758"

Vincent Oliphant

Feb 6, 2014, 7:57:31 AM via Website

Ok kool, thank you. Now I just need to find where I can get this saferoot software cause I cant find it sofar.

Lalit
  • Admin

Feb 6, 2014, 8:51:07 AM via Website

Vincent Oliphant
Ok kool, thank you. Now I just need to find where I can get this saferoot software cause I cant find it sofar.

you can find the safe root inside the thread itself i.e in the bottom of the first reply it is attached !! -_- download safe root from there ...

Vincent Oliphant

Feb 6, 2014, 8:57:12 AM via Website

Okay kool, I found it. Now, I followed all the steps and nothing ha-pend. I'm wondering if it's because I'm running 4.1.2 and it's supposed to work on 4.3 Although one guy said it worked for his Legend? I'm really wanting to root this phone but having no luck. Thank you for all your help, it's much appreciated!

Lalit
  • Admin

Feb 6, 2014, 9:43:30 AM via Website

Vincent Oliphant
Okay kool, I found it. Now, I followed all the steps and nothing ha-pend. I'm wondering if it's because I'm running 4.1.2 and it's supposed to work on 4.3 Although one guy said it worked for his Legend? I'm really wanting to root this phone but having no luck. Thank you for all your help, it's much appreciated!

Hmm wait a bit more i'll figure out something and let you know if anything could be done !! :grin:

Vincent Oliphant

Feb 6, 2014, 9:49:40 AM via Website

After learning as I go I got my phone rooted! Man I sure do thank you so much for your help! It's much, much appreciated!

Lalit

Lalit
  • Admin

Feb 6, 2014, 10:25:03 AM via Website

Vincent Oliphant
After learning as I go I got my phone rooted! Man I sure do thank you so much for your help! It's much, much appreciated!

well, that grea @vincent now you can enjoy all the benefits of having a rooted device !! cheers.....:grin::grin:

Thiru Vikram
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 7, 2014, 5:51:08 PM via Website

Hai guyz want to root my karbonn a1+ android device.. tried with z4root app doesnt works giv me any ideas or alternatives....

Marym Mahmoud
  • Forum posts: 105

Mar 9, 2014, 1:18:51 AM via Website

rooting old versions of android may lake device performance
because of device specifications right ?!

Android Geek Blogger Best Android Launcher