Multiple Exchange accounts possible?

• Replies:5
rob d.
  • Forum posts: 35

Dec 12, 2013, 8:32:34 PM via Website

First post here. I currently have iphone 5. Seriously ready to move over to Android. iOS7 is an utter embarrassment. But I digress. One concern of mine is will I have the ability to have multiple Exchange accounts on an Android device? I'm specifically waiting for the Sammy Galaxy S5. Thanks, happy to be here.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 18

Dec 18, 2013, 9:01:14 AM via Website

i have samsung galaxy n5100 and i am able to set 2 exchange accounts.
but there are many 3rd party play store apps u can use for multiple exchange accounts.

rob d.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Dec 18, 2013, 12:16:44 PM via Website

rob damiani
First post here. I currently have iphone 5. Seriously ready to move over to Android. iOS7 is an utter embarrassment. But I digress. One concern of mine is will I have the ability to have multiple Exchange accounts on an Android device? I'm specifically waiting for the Sammy Galaxy S5. Thanks, happy to be here.

You can use various third party accounts in order to have the ability of multiple exchange accounts on Android devices. It is not the reason you want to delay the purchase of Android device. :D

rob d.

rob d.

Dec 18, 2013, 4:38:09 PM via Website

Thanks for your reply. I would not be able to survive without phone access to my business and personal Exchange accounts so yes, it would delay or cancel my Android purchase. Full steam ahead based on your reply though.
John Farrell
rob damiani

You can use various third party accounts in order to have the ability of multiple exchange accounts on Android devices. It is not the reason you want to delay the purchase of Android device. :D

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Dec 18, 2013, 10:48:17 PM via Website

Hey @Rob, welcome to the forums. The advice you've got so far is accurate, there's options for multiple exchange accounts on the Android platform and plenty of apps to do the trick exactly the way you like.

The Galaxy S5 huh? Nice device you're waiting for! Looks like it'll be demoed at Mobile World Congress in late February with a market release around the end of April, if the current timelines hold true.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

rob d.

rob d.

Dec 18, 2013, 10:53:45 PM via Website

Perfect, thanks for confirming this functionality Kris. I opted to go with the S4 GPE for now. If I like Android, (Jury is out until I actually try it obviously), then I'll more then likely sell the S4 GPE and burn my AT&T upgrade on the S5 in April or whenever it drops. Thanks again.
Kris Carlon
Hey @Rob, welcome to the forums. The advice you've got so far is accurate, there's options for multiple exchange accounts on the Android platform and plenty of apps to do the trick exactly the way you like.

The Galaxy S5 huh? Nice device you're waiting for! Looks like it'll be demoed at Mobile World Congress in late February with a market release around the end of April, if the current timelines hold true.