why my tablet cant get google play apps?

• Replies:4
rob hartmann
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 24, 2013, 10:40:27 PM via App

I have an xtreme tablet generation2. I can't get any game apps off google play apps. it just got andriod pit app store and that app doesn't have same games or as much games google play store . I wanted get pet rescue saga game on my tablet. but can't seem to get it because of this problem? do u have any ansers for this. and why pet rescue saga game not in andriod pit app??? or any other games I see a lot in google play store app.

James Northrup
  • Forum posts: 5

Nov 30, 2013, 3:58:47 PM via App

I also have this problem! I have a 9.7" Trio Stealth Multi-Touch Android Tablet! But from what I have researched about Tablets and Google Play? Is just because your device is an Android Based Device? Not all Android based Devices Are Supported by Google Play Services! Google Play was created for the use with Android based Mobile Smart Phones! Not for the use of Android based Tablets! They only recently created Android Pit for the Android based Tablets? And are still trying to fix the all the bugs! And figure everything out. But they will get there eventuality. All we can do is wait and hope they figure it out soon? I have sent both Company's Detailed E-mail addressing this issue and this is the information I got back! So I'm not just guessing! This is all straight from the horses mouths! So I hope all this was helpful to you in understanding why you can't get App's From Google Play Services on your Tablet?

James Northrup
  • Forum posts: 5

Nov 30, 2013, 7:29:49 PM via App

Did you not read my answer to you about that in my last post? I told you! You might have an Android Based Device? But unfortunately the device in this case being your Extreme Tablet Generation2! Is NOT SUPPORTED! BY Google Play Services! In other words you won't be able to get any Apps from Google Play Services! You are just going to have to manage with the Apps in Android Pit for now! SORRY! But don't feel bad! I also have a tablet! And have the same issue!

— modified on Nov 30, 2013, 7:32:54 PM

Kanchido Shinokyoufu
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 17, 2014, 4:35:46 AM via Website

I've the same problem as you do... I have the same device model as you but My tablet locked-up on me so I did a factory reboot, but now I've even more probs where google doesn't even see my device at all. Now I can't download anything at all. I'll update you on what I'm planning on doing tonight to fix this prob.