Androidpit isn't allowing me to install the purple jellyfish apk! Please Help.

• Replies:1
Carla Pollock
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 15, 2013, 6:42:38 PM via Website

PLEASE HELP. I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy 3 Tablet, which I've added to the devices I use, on my Androidpit account. I've repeatedly logged onto Androidpit with myvnew Tablet, solely to download/install the (purpke) Jellyfish Live Wallpaper by the Devoper Fish Team. Of sourse, I first sign in sign in with my Androidpit account. Then I tap on the app, to install. Nothing happens, other than a new little window opening, requesting that I sign in! So, I sign in (again), and re-tap on the apk, to install. HOWEVER, EVERY SINGLE TIME that I tap to install the Jellyfish apk, all it does is put that same littlevwindow up, requesting mevto SIGN IN. And, then, it takes me BACK to my Jellyfish Apk ... which I tap to install ... but, instead, reopenes that little sign-in window. I keep going through this frustrating routine ... until a little window opens up, saying "A Network Error has occurred. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, ANYMORE!! PLEASE HELP ME. Thank you.

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Jan 21, 2014, 4:46:56 PM via Website

Hi @Carla, I would suggest uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it from https://www.nextpit.com/install

Then log in and let me know if the problem persists.

On a side note, the (purple) Jellyfish Live Wallpaper by Fish Design (if that is the same wallpaper you are describing, I couldn't find an exact title match) is not currently hosted in our app database, so you would be redirected to the Google Play Store to install it from there. i tried to follow the link but it says the item was not found, meaning the app has likely been removed from the Play Store.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting