Xiaomi Mi3 VS Meizu MX3

• Replies:3
molise royer
  • Forum posts: 4

Nov 7, 2013, 9:30:23 AM via Website

In this September, the Smartphone market is really busy and lively for all kinds of new Smartphones especially Chinese Android Smartphones. After a long wait, Meizu finally launched the third generation product Meizu MX3. Coincidentally, Xiaomi also launched its Xiaomi Mi3 at the same time.

Both launched as the third generation products of their companies, Mi3 and MX3 caused intense collision. They both have their own advantages and each accounts for half of the market.

Meizu MX3 keeps the design of MX2 and continues to pursue the delicate and perfect style. Its beautiful appearance is beyond doubt. The FHD screen is 5.1 Inch with 1080×1800 resolution. 2.9mm ultra-narrow frame is a big surprise. But the cameras have no more changes. In configuration, it adopts Flyme 3.0 OS, eight core CPU, very extraordinary.

Different from MX3, Xiaomi Mi3 makes a breakthrough in its appearance and the result seems not bad. Xiaomi continues on the way of high configuration and practical price. It builds in MIUI V5 OS, NVIDIA Tegra 4 CPU and 5.0 Inch 1080p screen. The 13.0MP camera brings remarkable photograph experience. Compared with Mi2, Mi3 upgrades the configuration but still keeps a very practical price.

As the most powerful representatives of the best Android Smartphones in China, Meizu and Xiaomi both have outstanding superiority. When these two Smartphones come across in the market, who will win in the peak contest ? Let’s wait and see.
source:funbookes.com

Ben Roveno
  • Forum posts: 22

Mar 29, 2014, 5:08:12 AM via Website

What makes me interested from this phone are definitely its Tegra 4 SoC and 3300mAh battery (if i'm not mistaken because Xiaomi Redmi will be getting 3300mAh battery too). I have a little doubt about the quality of its 13MP camera. I mean, i've already seen many Chinese phones with 8MP camera but yet they still deliver mediocre photos and videos. I heard this phone will cost around $300. But if you want other option, you can get Xiaomi Redmi Note, with monster specs but cheap $150 price tag. I think i will go with Xiaomi Redmi Note and get HP Slate 7 Extreme given its Tegra 4. Tegra 4 is probably power hog for smartphone, but i might be wrong.

— modified on Mar 29, 2014, 5:10:20 AM

JonesW
  • Forum posts: 8

Jul 29, 2014, 7:49:33 AM via Website

Ben Roveno

What makes me interested from this phone are definitely its Tegra 4 SoC and 3300mAh battery (if i'm not mistaken because Xiaomi Redmi will be getting 3300mAh battery too). I have a little doubt about the quality of its 13MP camera. I mean, i've already seen many Chinese phones with 8MP camera but yet they still deliver mediocre photos and videos. I heard this phone will cost around $300. But if you want other option, you can get Xiaomi Redmi Note, with monster specs but cheap $150 price tag. I think i will go with Xiaomi Redmi Note and get HP Slate 7 Extreme given its Tegra 4. Tegra 4 is probably power hog for smartphone, but i might be wrong.

xiaomi 3 with 16G is cheap, but with 64G needs over $300, this forum is about the price of xiaomi 3 from different platform
admin edit - promotional links not permitted

— modified on Jul 30, 2014, 11:40:16 AM by moderator

cdnappcenter
  • Forum posts: 14

Dec 15, 2014, 7:37:37 AM via Website

There is no dobute that Xiaomi Mi3 is the winning horse. It has been cleared from the past few months. I read in a article that in an e-commerce website Xiaomi's stock was finished in 7 seconds. OMG!!
Now it has been cleared, I hope.