Hey, I'm a little new at this

• Replies:7
Amy R.
  • Forum posts: 238

Sep 1, 2013, 12:32:41 AM via App

Hi, my name is Amy. I live in Maine. This is the 1st time I ever joined a forum. I love DuckDuckGo and learning as I can about the android platform. I have this guilty pleasure with playing pokemon games which I never seem to phase out of.

"You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here & So Am I" - FZ

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 131

Sep 1, 2013, 1:13:54 AM via App

Welcome to the forum Amy. :-)

Dave Jarratt
  • Forum posts: 15

Sep 4, 2013, 2:41:40 PM via Website

Hello Amy, I'm Dave and I'm 70 and live in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. I'm also new at this but I joined with the great hope that my curse of "everything I touch turns into a stuff-up might be overcome. I probably dont have many years left on earth but before I go to the great computer in the sky,I'd love to learn how to use my Galaxy S3(and my computer) without buggering it up,as is my want.I joined the forum to try and learn more than my grandchildren,but I think the race is fixed for me to lose. Still nice to battle on in jgnorance.

Amy R.

Sep 4, 2013, 10:35:59 PM via Website

Hi Dave! Believe me when I say, I feel your Android pain. I'm only 28 and bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 this April. Before that, I never even used the internet before! Just diddled java in my old clunky computer. This has been a learning curve since day one. The hardest thing I had to get use to was using a touch srceen. Every other piece of electronics I owned before had regular buttons on it! Ah, the good 'ol days.

Amy R.

Sep 22, 2013, 5:38:29 PM via App

One Giant Leap:

After a very long time of debate, I finally caved and installed Angry Birds (space). Pretty neat, I'm now trying my luck with Bad Piggies HD. I think I'm slowly making my way into modern day society!!!

Amy R.

Sep 23, 2013, 2:22:21 AM via App

Amy R.
One Giant Leap:

After a very long time of debate, I finally caved and installed Angry Birds (space). Pretty neat, I'm now trying my luck with Bad Piggies HD. I think I'm slowly making my way into modern day society!!!

Angry Birds Star Wars?!?!?!?! Ohh No, I'm suffering from geek overload!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Ok, I think I've calmed down now :○}

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Sep 24, 2013, 11:31:21 AM via Website

No such thing as geek overload Amy! As much as I'd like to be cool and move on from Angry Birds I just can't! I download everything but always seem to drift back to my favorites after a week or two. Some games just get you.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Amy R.

Sep 24, 2013, 9:40:40 PM via Website

Point well taken Kris -_- I only wish I started playing Angry Birds sooner! It's now in direct competition with my Pokemon game playing :P