HTC One X — How to fix HTC one x boot loop?

• Replies:2
Ali Musavi
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 18, 2013, 12:39:34 PM via Website

Hi, I am Ali Musavi from Afghanistan, I have a htc one x that it' stuck in first page of HTC one x queitly brilliant and it's boot looping, in Afghanistan no one can fix it and I have also several times tried to download the files which is need it to fix the boot loop of my phone but I couldn't downloaded it, my request is to send me the files to fix this problem and also an instruction please, this is the only way I think to have the files from you, I will be awaiting for the files??

thanks in advance.

Best,
Ali Musavi

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Jun 25, 2013, 9:26:08 AM via Website

First of all, do you have a custom recovery? If you hold the power switch and volume down button until it reboots, you should get onto the bootloader screen. If there's an option for recovery enter it using the volume/power button, then wipe the dalvik cache in cwm/twrp. To be honest, until you give us an idea what has been done to the phone(unlocked bootloader/rooted or not, custom rom/recovery/kernel, etc) there's not much can be done. The files you mention could be the RUU for the phone, but without knowing your HBOOT or carrier you're likely to have the wrong RUU.

Sinkster

urstrinath
  • Forum posts: 17

Jun 28, 2013, 8:38:00 AM via Website

Same Problem tried in that manner but no response... :(
Admin edit: **links are forbidden**

— modified on Jun 28, 2013, 10:11:17 AM by moderator