I need help with my Google Nexus?

• Replies:4
varis lost
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 2:45:31 AM via Website

Here's the deal, I have a Nexus android google by samsung. I think its called the Nexus one anyway when Im browsing through the internet on it I come across music videos and funny vidoes on you tube, meta cafe, face book ect. I click the menu to download the video and it says it downloads, but when I go to the downloads they are there but don't play. In other words it does download the video but it doesn't play it. And no my phone is not rooted. Is there another way to watch videos from my phone? I dont have a computer.
Also some pictures that I download of the internet are inside the download tab but I don't know how to move them to my gallery, can you help me out as well?
red lumps appear

— modified on Jul 1, 2012, 3:41:26 AM

mikearnill
  • Forum posts: 14

Aug 31, 2012, 11:55:07 AM via Website

I think first you should download flash player on your phone, I was also facing same problem my friend recommended me to download flash player and it really helped me a lot.

bayberry
  • Forum posts: 24

Sep 8, 2012, 8:43:39 AM via Website

mikearnill
I think first you should download flash player on your phone, I was also facing same problem my friend recommended me to download flash player and it really helped me a lot.

:P I agree that it is a good idea mikearnill , you can try

— modified on Sep 8, 2012, 8:44:16 AM

Rock Roll
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 8, 2012, 11:36:41 AM via Website

Find some good application in google market..

jollysamuel
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 6, 2022, 4:35:54 PM via Website

In google nexus, some best tennis rackets for beginners apps are not working.