Motorola Moto G — moto G power blurry pics

• Replies:3
paulmars
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 3, 2022, 7:33:39 PM via Website

Camera takes blurry pics. Especially when enlarged. Contrast is also lacking. My old ZTE Z719DL took much better pics. I thought with time Id adapt and get better taking pics with the moto G, but it's not happening. I have decades of camera experience with 35mm cameras. Why are the pics blurry. Also the contrast is less.

Maybe there is something that Im doing wrong. I did notice if I make a concerted effort to hold it extra steady with two hands and brace my arms against a solid object, the pics are less blurry, but they are still a little blurry and once enlarged even 3 or 4x they are awful. Blurry with flash too.

There are other issues too, so maybe entire phones needs a reset...but I just bought it two months ago.

ideas?

thanks,
paul

Jade Bryan

Sep 6, 2022, 1:39:13 PM via Website

Are you on the latest software version? If so, can you try installing other camera apps and see if the pics are still blurry? If this problem persists, the issue could be beyond the camera app or software.

Helpful?
James Watson
KARARYU THE DRAGON GHOUL
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 10, 2022, 1:46:44 AM via Website

Let aside user manuals crammed with gobbledygook and the green mile of time-wasting photo editors, in case you are the instant result worshipper, as I am: apps stores are heavily loaded with gadgets capable of turning awful photos, blurry or not, into pro class images, enhancing all factors, once options are set before using it for the shots. I tried trainloads of them and I use a handful, find yours by T&E.

Helpful?
paulmars

Sep 15, 2022, 3:49:59 PM via Website

this site is set up weird and the log in tries to get me to create a new acct.

it is not unreasonable to expect these pics from this phone to be better then my old 2014 ZTE

Helpful?