live video stream app

• Replies:6
Anthony Griffiths
  • Forum posts: 16

Jul 23, 2018, 12:00:49 PM via Website

I'm looking for an app that will enable me to stream live video from my samsung galaxy S8 to my own video server. I've seen several live video streaming apps but they're hardwired to stream only to a set location - usually controlled by the app developer. But I have my own video server. Is there an app that can do this?

Progesterony
  • Forum posts: 27

Jul 23, 2018, 1:36:38 PM via Website

You should check MeNow not sure if its possible to work in your needs but one of the best apps for live streams. Good luck

Helpful?
Anthony Griffiths

Jul 23, 2018, 5:27:06 PM via Website

thanks but this app doesn't show up in google play store

Helpful?
Progesterony
  • Forum posts: 27

Jul 24, 2018, 2:08:56 PM via Website

Yuh I'm sorry I wrote it on memory and it's not the correct name. The app name is YouNow

Helpful?
Anthony Griffiths

Jul 24, 2018, 4:00:46 PM via Website

I checked out younow, its a video chat program, there's nothing in it I could see that enables you to stream the camera video to another pc

Helpful?
Danien Smith
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 25, 2019, 3:05:45 AM via Website

Hello, have you tried the Mobdro application yet? This is the best and free streaming movie, sports, news, music streaming app for every device. With over 20 million installments in the US and UK, this is the 2019 favorite app.

Helpful?
Anthony Griffiths

Mar 25, 2019, 9:14:34 AM via Website

thanks but I don't think you've understood my original post. I want to stream video from my phone to my own video server using a push from the phone. I can't use a pull from the video server. mobdro appears to be just another streaming app from server to a phone.

— modified on Mar 25, 2019, 9:47:57 AM

Helpful?