How can I become an Android Developer?

• Replies:24
Mehul Pandita
  • Forum posts: 31

Oct 2, 2015, 11:30:43 AM via App

Suggest me of some ways which I can use via the Internet to learn programming languages and become a Developer for free. Thanks in advance!!

Funny House
  • Forum posts: 10

Oct 2, 2015, 11:41:53 AM via Website

Maybe you can search from the internet of Kilobolt, it teach you to build a game for free.
It is a great starting point for your to start with

Mehul Pandita

Oct 2, 2015, 11:47:35 AM via App

Funny House

Maybe you can search from the internet of Kilobolt, it teach you to build a game for free.
It is a great starting point for your to start with

Thanks for answering!! I would like to have more such answers so please share this thread. Thanks again!!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 61

Oct 2, 2015, 3:02:29 PM via Website

you should have little bit of programming experience, then you can easily learn java to develop android.
I you want to develop without programming then i shall suggest you best android app builders through you can make an app without coding.

Jack Shaw
  • Forum posts: 15

Oct 2, 2015, 4:56:10 PM via Website

Try Kahn Academy online.

Funny House
  • Forum posts: 10

Oct 3, 2015, 7:55:47 AM via Website

you are welcomed

Abhinav
  • Forum posts: 76

Oct 8, 2015, 6:35:36 PM via App

Mehul Pandita

Suggest me of some ways which I can use via the Internet to learn programming languages and become a Developer for free. Thanks in advance!!

try udacity
best for learning programming and Android development cources

Mehul Pandita

Oct 9, 2015, 11:35:18 AM via App

Diana Penti

you should have little bit of programming experience, then you can easily learn java to develop android.
I you want to develop without programming then i shall suggest you [best android app builders][1] through you can make an app without coding.

[1]: http://blogiapps.com/mobile-app-builder-platforms/

Can I have your email so I can know a little more about programming and developing from you??

efadafe

Nov 2, 2015, 9:55:21 AM via Website

For start, target is most important. Think what game or application would you like to do and do it :)
For learning I am using:
Android Documentation
The New Boston Android Tutorials
and for issues Google :)

MLSDev Inc.
  • Forum posts: 7

Nov 4, 2015, 12:34:56 PM via Website

You could try Coursera website. There are a lot of tutorials and courses.

Henry Clinton
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 4, 2015, 1:05:15 PM via Website

Greetings

Introducing AppSuch.com . At AppSuch.com , we are providing Google Play Accounts in Bulk
as well as Android App Installs , App Ratings And App Reviews .

Never again will you stare at your app’s download tracker filled with depressing ZEROs.
Our app marketing service can deliver up to 100,000 installs EVERY SINGLE DAY

Come Try AppSuch.com Today and you will not be disappointed

Best Regards,
Andella Crol
AppSuch.com

Hub Stro
  • Forum posts: 13

Nov 14, 2015, 10:19:53 AM via Website

You can use the appinvontor . You will find it by typing in google .

James William
  • Forum posts: 11

Nov 17, 2015, 12:08:53 PM via Website

You need to learn some programming languages like Java, C++ and HTML5. These languages are used to develop android apps.

Sam Micaly

Nov 17, 2015, 4:40:11 PM via Website

You can learn progamming by yourself or go to university or some courses

Mehul Pandita

Nov 17, 2015, 5:02:14 PM via App

How can I learn by myself???? Thanks for answering though!!!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 61

Nov 17, 2015, 8:50:38 PM via Website

If you have lil bit experience of programming languages like c++.... you can easily learn Java ... It is not so difficult.

dev ncow
  • Forum posts: 17

Dec 1, 2015, 10:43:54 AM via Website

Hello,

If you want to develop games, i suggest to give it a try at Unity3D.
You have a lot of tutorials on web about it. (and a lot of video tutorials). You can make games without a great coding experience. I think it would be a good way to begin in development.

Regards,

Volodymyr Machekhin

Dec 1, 2015, 1:50:04 PM via Website

Hey, I am a Java developer and I can say that this is one of the most popular programming languages in common usage throughout the web, and you can find a good paid job if you become a professional. And if you want to learn Java you don't need to know another languaged as a basic. That is a big plus. You will have to spend time only learning this particular language. I have 3 years of experience and can show you my last work [Wallpapergram] (in Google Play)

if you want to become an Android developer, first of all you need to know basic Java environment, there is no need to read big books, surf over the Internet, loads of guys have alredy posted good articles on this topic

Try this developer.android.com (can't post links sorry.) Here you will find not only basics btw. I am using it.

You can try this source either, the author of the article advices some free websites where you can learn Java

techrepublic.com (Become a Java programmer without a college degree TOPIC)

Hope my answer will help you

— modified on Dec 1, 2015, 1:51:52 PM

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Dec 1, 2015, 3:52:20 PM via Website

You need to join an Android developing course and also you need to practice a lot.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

kartik ahuja
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 3, 2021, 9:34:11 AM via Website

Android is a mobile operating system, developed by Google that powers hundreds of millions of mobile devices. It is based on a Linux kernel with a user interface designed primarily for touch screen devices.
So if you are looking for android online training then you should consider CETPA infotech

Stephanie_Sy
  • Forum posts: 13

Aug 4, 2021, 1:58:35 AM via Website

I have learned most of the things in this field. When I was a beginner I was also confused about how to do it then I followed some forums and one of the forums gave me one source to learn android and Seriously it's very helpful

Chenrbili

Aug 5, 2021, 8:12:55 AM via Website

1: Gather the Tools: Java, Android SDK, Eclipse + ADT Plugin.
2: Learn the Java Programming Language.
3: Understand the Android Application Lifecycle.
4: Learn the Android API.
5: Write your first Android Application!
6: Distribute Your Android App.

Basit Bhat
  • Forum posts: 5

Aug 11, 2021, 10:30:32 PM via Website

Hi
I am writing my dissertation on the Impact of Popularity on the Evolution of Mobile Apps Based on User Reviews as part of my Master's degree. Pls help me by filling the form & sharing.

forms.gle/CgEdDHYBAok3bCFh9

Many thanks!

DEV IT
  • Forum posts: 79

Sep 6, 2021, 7:29:03 AM via Website

it's helpful for any freshers who make their career in Android development

Follow the guideline from the official website of Android https://developer.android.com/index.html
Kotlin - Google officially supports Kotlin on Android as a “first-class” language
Material Design - The most beautiful Google’s child helps in getting to know the design you prepare while learning
Download Android Studio IDE
Write some code from your own side and try for outcomes
Stay up to date with all new updates

Learning continues...

Hope this will help to all!