Source Code : Android Video calling example

• Replies:4
kanti
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 18, 2015, 7:42:29 AM via Website

Hi Android Developers,

I’m happy to announce the android library that lets you make amazing video calling application using this library. It’s simple, just checkout sample demo application on play store.
Sample Application : search name as a "3BYTES"

You can make android application with help of this library, publish on play store and instantly start earning money. Its a completely Free and open source available at 3bytessolutions tag

Feel free to contact @ support id if you have any questions.

Kindest Regards,
Kanudo

Omaima Tauqeer
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 7, 2016, 9:31:55 AM via Website

sir. i was using your source code available at github. but there is a string missing in the mainactivity.java . because of which i am unable to run the code on android studio. please kindly help me.

Nirant enterprise
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 22, 2017, 1:48:58 PM via Website

sir. i was using your source code available at github. but there is a register time string missing in the mainactivity.java . because there is pass in 2 stringparameters but i need a four parameters how to solve that's error. please kindly help me.

David Michael
  • Forum posts: 27

Mar 13, 2018, 12:05:46 PM via Website

The voice call works on the principle of WebRTC. The WebRTC has 3 separate methodologies namely,
Voice & audio server architecture

1. Signaling
  2. STUN server
  3. Turn server

It has in-built voice video calling features and also Contus Fly source code can be integrated with other SDK and APIs to create a utilitarian chat application.

For More : WebRTC android video chat app

— modified on Jun 25, 2018, 9:17:10 AM

Alex Sam
  • Forum posts: 11

Sep 11, 2019, 2:27:14 PM via Website

Are you looking best videos call? Here you can install the MirrorFly Source code over the Android device and start making videos call with quality.