can't root my phone ZTE V815W

• Replies:3
jason Lim
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 12, 2015, 3:42:31 AM via Website

i try some way like iroot, kingoroot, framaroot, towelroot to root my phone ZTE v815, but still can not root it, any guy can help me, please!!!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Feb 17, 2015, 3:59:54 AM via Website

jason Lim

i try some way like iroot, kingoroot, framaroot, towelroot to root my phone ZTE v815, but still can not root it, any guy can help me, please!!!

Rooting methods depends on the firmware version too. Kingoroot, towelroot are the best rooting methods.

if it fails try this
Re-Install the drivers,
Disable the Anti-virus
Enable developers mode.

This is the only way to root your phone

Ready To Help You.

Tryxee Robinson
  • Forum posts: 10

Apr 9, 2015, 11:37:01 AM via Website

jason Lim

Hi Jason, your device is a bit tough to root but I'm sure any devices can be rooted by the rooting experts here in rooting-android.com site cause I have tried rooting my friends device, the mtn steppa tab running 4.4.4 I got it softbricked unfortunately.. :D:D:D but i'm thankful i reached this site, they did the hard work, they unbricked my friends device and successfully rooted it as well in just a matter of minutes, so amazing.. Maybe you can give it a try then? :)

Bless you Jason.. :)

Sara
  • Forum posts: 14

Jun 24, 2016, 11:44:08 AM via Website

Have you followed the right tutorials? You know, there are many reasons may lead to your unsuccessful rooting, such as the unstable connection or one wrong step. Maybe you can try again and check your procedure carefully. I have tried to root my android phone with KingRoot several times, ..about 10 times, and finally I made it! ahhh~