How to get more gems on the Clash of Clans

• Replies:16
Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Mar 19, 2014, 3:19:45 PM via Website

Hey peeps!

Here are some ways to get more gems when playing Clash of the Clans!

As you know the best option to increase the number of builders and shorten construction is to buy gems. There are ways to get them for free. Here are three ways:
  1. Complete game achievements. While most achievements result in 5, 10 or 20 gems, for some achievements like " Sweet Victory" you can get up to 450 gems, which almost equals the third hut builder.
  2. Finish at the top of tournaments in the newspapers. It's the hardest way to get gems, but if you find a good clan and do everything, you could get enough gems as long as our clan is among the top three in the respective tournament and you are one of the top ten in your clan.
  3. Remove trees, shrubs, stones and other trash in the village This task will not provide many gems for the elements collected, but could come in handy later.
Do you know of any other ways?

Zain uddin
  • Forum posts: 2

May 24, 2014, 6:43:41 PM via Website

Hi,

i don't have such kind of knowledge please ask to anyone else.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

May 26, 2014, 8:28:15 AM via Website

@Loie what I use to do is I keep on upgrading my Town Hall building it takes time but when the time comes nearer I can see lots of gems appeared in the top right corner I don't know how this is happening but I am sure you can give it a try, but the real demerits is I have to wait for days to see the gems popping out, recently I have again started upgrading my town hall and it's is showing me to wait for 6 more days I am sure after 5 days I'll see at least 350gems on top !! But still the waiting time is too much :'( by the way @Loie do you play clash of clans ?

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jun 12, 2014, 6:53:25 AM via Website

Well @Loie most of the tips are already shared by you. But the best way to earn gems is continuously logging yourself over the Castle Clash I have got 650Gems just by logging myself continuously for 90days :? and yes there's a new level i.e.The Quest Board mode were you can earn Gems,Shards,Gold,Manna, and Experience everyday. Try checking it out ! I'll share once I came up with something new... :)

— modified on Jun 12, 2014, 6:53:53 AM

laurakelly
  • Forum posts: 18

Jun 20, 2014, 2:51:16 PM via Website

hey john..

I also don't know....say someone expert..

i hope you get the answer..

madan krishna
  • Forum posts: 8

May 26, 2015, 2:38:39 PM via Website

participate in clan wars

rabbyapk
  • Forum posts: 8

Aug 3, 2015, 7:28:24 AM via Website

I have a one idea
- Donate troops and complete game achievements , earn gems. :P

Evelyn B.
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 1, 2015, 11:53:12 AM via Website

Yeah, that's great instead of using some types of bot.
Thanks for sharing.

martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

Oct 29, 2018, 9:11:14 AM via Website

Its good to know about this...thanks for sharing the post...

Helen Rose
  • Forum posts: 15

Sep 27, 2021, 9:15:00 PM via Website

Please ask someone else because I don't have such information.

Noah526
  • Forum posts: 14

Dec 29, 2022, 2:06:01 PM via Website

Wow, I've been playing this game a lot but didn't know about these features, thanks for the info

Seo Expert
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 9, 2023, 1:01:32 PM via Website

Yes, that's great but it is working i downloaded Clash of Clans game on GuysApk.com and get unlimited gems and coins.

warnersmith323
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 10, 2023, 5:27:57 AM via Website

Free methods:

Complete achievements: Completing achievements is a great way to earn gems, especially the bigger achievements. Some, like "Sweet Victory" (win 1,250 trophies), can reward you with a hefty amount of gems.
Finish high in Clan War Leagues: Performing well in Clan War Leagues can earn you significant amounts of gems, depending on your league and ranking.
Remove obstacles: Clearing trees, bushes, stones, and other obstacles occasionally yields gems.
Open the Gem Box: A free Gem Box appears in your village occasionally, offering a small amount of gems.
Participate in events: Supercell often hosts events that offer gems as rewards.
Sell unwanted items: Items like magic items and training potions can be sold for gems in the shop.
Use the Gem Mine in the Builder Base: Upgrading the Gem Mine in the Builder Base generates gems over time.
Claim daily rewards: Claiming daily rewards from the Clan Capital can occasionally grant gems.
Link your Supercell ID:

Abu huraira Mughal

Mar 27, 2024, 5:57:56 AM via Website

Another way to earn gems in Clash of Clans is by completing special in-game events or participating in Clan Games, which often offer gems as rewards for completing various challenges and tasks.

Abu huraira Mughal

Mar 28, 2024, 6:29:27 AM via Website

Sure! Here are a few more ways:

1. Clearing obstacles like trees and rocks.
  2. Completing special events or challenges.
  3. Occasionally receiving gems from in-game gifts or rewards.

rimisen49
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 5, 2024, 8:42:42 AM via Website

In Clash of Clans, you can score more gems by completing achievements, clearing out obstacles in your village, and participating in special events or challenges. Keep an eye out for those gem-packed gem boxes that occasionally pop up too! Just remember to strategize wisely and use your gems efficiently to enhance your gaming experience.