QR Code - Barcode Scanner app for Android

• Replies:0
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 28, 2022, 5:22:40 AM via Website

Hey guys,

It has become more common to use QR code to meet the needs of life. We can easily find the widely used QR code anywhere. To list the benefits of QR codes are so many. So I think if you have a QR code scanning application on your phone, your life will become much more convenient. Currently, I am using the QR code scanning application released by VOLIO Mobile. Personally, I think this application is quite good to use. Because I like the features of this application so much, I want to share it with everyone to try it out.
Besides scanning codes, generating QR codes, it also has a mode to scan multiple barcodes at the same time. You will be extremely secure when using this QR application because after scanning any QR code, the app allows you to preview the brief content of the code before you decide to open it. This is a great feature of the app to help protect users against dangerous links or malicious websites to avoid viruses or loss of information.

In addition, I also like QR Code Reader - QR Scanner in other cool features such as:

• The ability to recognize codes as well as autofocus is very good, even in low light environments thanks to the help of flashlight
  • You can zoom or customize the scan frame according to the size of the code no matter the distance
  • Generate personal QR codes as well as lots of QR codes from data types: link URL; WIFI; email; phone number; message; event calendar; map…
  • Generated and scanned codes are stored in history for you to easily manage your list of QR codes in a smart way
  • Not only personal code/scanned code, you can also directly share the URL link, information, location... with relatives and friends in seconds

It can be said that this is a pretty reputable app because it has been rated quite high by users on the store. I have also tried it myself and I highly recommend everyone to use QR Code - Scan barcodes of VOLIO Mobile. With smart coding capabilities, friendly design to help you keep up with new technology trends, QR Code scanning is definitely one of the must-have apps in your mobile device to use in your daily life. And it’s FREE. Download and try it now!

Download here:

Be the first to answer